Harry Potter

x-Decode

Went to see this today.

Loved it! Only complaints is just how different a lot of it was compared with the book, but I suppose they have to change stuff about to make it fit into almost 3 hours.

I actually love Ron, he's so funny.

Didn't get the bit with the Burrow going on fire though.

I cried at the end too :( DUMBLEDORE'S GONEEEE. :crybad:

Went to see this today.

Loved it! Only complaint is just how different a lot of it was compared with the book, but I suppose they have to change stuff about to make it fit into almost 3 hours.

I actually love Ron, he's so funny.

Didn't get the bit with the Burrow going on fire though.

I cried at the end too :( DUMBLEDORE'S GONEEEE. :crybad:

Same here. They made a lot of artistic liberties with the plot on this one.

Thanks! : D

I'm gonna cry so extremly much when Dumbledore dies, I do that of the book. It's worse to see it, haha.

yeah that scene was so sad :crybad: that was so much impressive on the book but that's enought to cry :crybad:

if i'd not read deathly hallows i would be so mad like hell to snape but after all these things i love snape :shifty:

Just got back from seeing this, love iiiittt ! Emma Watson is the exact spit of one of my friends, and lavender brown acts exactly the same as another one of my friends, and daniel radcliffe behaves in the exact same manner as another one of my friends. All three are actors. We could have a new harry potter all up in my town ! Haha.

But yeah was stoked on the film, really well done i thought although the beginning took so long to get going. And the projection reel fucked up halfway through the film and it took 15 minutes to get it sorted out. BUT APART FROM THAT. Bon.

I loved it! This was by far the funniest of all of them. The lovepotion scene and felix felicis scene = genius. haha, I laughed so hard. Too bad they didn't take the funeral in the movie though, but apart from that. Amazing : D

just got home from seeing it

they cut/changed more than i was expecting but it was still brilliant

as usual

Yeah, I agree. I finished reading it like a couple of hours before seeing it, so I remembered a lot from the book, that I kinda missed in the movie. But loved it so much anyways.

I'm probably seeing it tomorrow and sounds like I'm better off not reading the book before it. Some comments are making me a bit uneasy though. I'm getting a vibe that the movie isn't taking the same more serious route that the book did at this point in the story.

Is it just the cynical me who EXPECTED it to happen, or what?

Indeed. I missed the fighting between the order and the death eaters.

But the funny parts made up for it, haha.

yeah, i wanted the violence haha

and some more explaining

snape's whole "oh by the way, i'm the half blood prince"

that irked me

came out of nowhere

funny parts definitely did make up for it though

I'm probably seeing it tomorrow and sounds like I'm better off not reading the book before it. Some comments are making me a bit uneasy though. I'm getting a vibe that the movie isn't taking the same more serious route that the book did at this point in the story.

Is it just the cynical me who EXPECTED it to happen, or what?

I would not read it if I were you, haha. Not right before you see it like I did. :P It is serious, especially the Dumbledore parts, but it also concentrate alot on the whole relationship things aswell :]

yeah, i wanted the violence haha

and some more explaining

snape's whole "oh by the way, i'm the half blood prince"

that irked me

came out of nowhere

funny parts definitely did make up for it though

Me too!

And yeah. And the Aragog thing.

When Ron jumped into Harry's bed = priceless! haha

I would not read it if I were you, haha. Not right before you see it like I did. :P It is serious, especially the Dumbledore parts, but it also concentrate alot on the whole relationship things aswell :]

Mm, okay then. I remember the books concentrating on that stuff a lot as well, so that doesn't sound too shocking. I'm pumped.

Me too!

And yeah. And the Aragog thing.

When Ron jumped into Harry's bed = priceless! haha

ron is always priceless haha

i loved that part though

and when harry was on felix felicis

he seemed near drunk to me, it was amusing

Mm, okay then. I remember the books concentrating on that stuff a lot as well, so that doesn't sound too shocking. I'm pumped.

Yeah, it does. :] You should be, haha. It's awesome!

ron is always priceless haha

i loved that part though

and when harry was on felix felicis

he seemed near drunk to me, it was amusing

He is indeed, I love that kid, haha.

That was brilliant, when Hagrid and Slughorn were sitting there drinking and he sat on the chair. He looked like a 5-year old on chrismas eve, lol. :P