Hayley Twitter

kwik-silva

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Hayley's as anti-Twitter as they get, so I doubt it's her. People have asked her to get a Twitter account, and she says she doesn't want to (you wait, Hayley... we'll get you addicted to Twitter sooner or later).

Plus, she's following two Joshes who aren't Josh, and she's not following any of her friends, Chad, or even Ryan Russell.

... That's also not how Hayley sounds or writes.

I'm pretty sure Hayley's as anti-Twitter as they get, so I doubt it's her. People have asked her to get a Twitter account, and she says she doesn't want to (you wait, Hayley... we'll get you addicted to Twitter sooner or later).

Plus, she's following two Joshes who aren't Josh, and she's not following any of her friends, Chad, or even Ryan Russell.

... That's also not how Hayley sounds or writes.

i know, you can totally tell its not her

She doesn't know how to use them? :P

If you ever read Hayley's LJ posts, you'll notice that she doesn't like using capital letters. I was joking, of course she knows how to use them... but she never does. lol

If you ever read Hayley's LJ posts, you'll notice that she doesn't like using capital letters. I was joking, of course she knows how to use them... but she never does. lol

:lol: Cool :lol:

Just because she replied to you, Matt, doesn't mean it's her.

On the contrary, it's more likely for famous people to NOT reply to you on Twitter. If they do, it's not often.

It's kind of sad how there are over 1,000 followers too... O_O

I get that :lol: I said I hoped it would be here because she replied to me, not that it made her Hayley.. I got the feeling it was.. but then the stuff you guys have pointed out, and I saw she was following fake Josh's.. so yeah :lol:

hayleyparamore Clearing everything up again.... Yes, i am hayley. Lol 2 minutes ago from mobile web

:lol:

Haha... someone should tell Hayley about her next time she's on LJ. I'm sure she'll have fun talking to herself.

PS - Look at all those capital letters!! Man! lol

• 4 weeks later...
soon enough - i give it 5 years - we will have completely forgotten how to communicate with each other audibly.

or in person. i've fought the good fight long enough. my new sidekick came with a twitter application. i mean, what's a girl to do!? http://www.twitter.com/yelyahwilliams

from my twitter you can find jeremy and taylor - if you've not already hunted them down!

here's to tweets, twats, twits and everything in between.

LOVE!

yelyah

http://paramoreband.livejournal.com/63809.html