paramore didnt win mtv award

I can't belive that people are so bitered 'couse of Decode was in Twilight... i think thats a god thing for Paramore 'couse they made probably much more money...and that s* about mainstream... well is't that hapent the first time they steped on MTV or what?:???:

^ Hello right.

I get sooo pissed when people go on about main streAM BLAH BLAH BLAH. If i like it i like it. If other people do awesome. If they don't whatever:wink:

Shure i agree apsolutley...well see i live in Serbia and if they didn't step on mainstream i would never get the chance to hear their music... but that doesnt mean that i'm less fanatic then ones who have been listening them since their begining...

yah i think people should be happy for them not bitch cuz theyre so big now and more people are listening to them (yah it kinda sucks when it comes to shows bigger venues more people less chance of meeting them but still)

look at me for example (and kayla:wink:) we've been here since 06 three years and we've seen paramore grow and become more popular. we hvnt abandoned them and decided not to like them because more people do and theyre doing bigger things now. (well at least i do but im pretty sure kaylas the same, i think lol)

yeah, i'm the same :)

honestly, i couldn't care less how many records paramore sold or what movie they had a song in or whatever

i like them

i have for years, and i will continue to like them regardless of how 'popular' they are

if people are really shallow enough to care then that's their problem

this whole twilight thing is a fad, and sure it's annoying, but it'll die out

all fads do

get over it

yah i agree with ivana and kayla completly you guys are both right.

idk i just hate when people are like "omg i dont like them cuz theyre getting so popular"

like honestly if u were really a true fan you wouldnt care how popular they get and all that stuff.

idc how popular they get or anything ill still like them as much as i did the first time i heard them no matter what.

because 'good' is a matter of opinion, and it's being shoved in everyone's faces

i'm saying this as a fellow twilight fan

enough is enough

Shoved in everyone's faces? If you don't like it don't watch the movie or read the books. How hard is that?

idk i just hate when people are like "omg i dont like them cuz theyre getting so popular"

like honestly if u were really a true fan you wouldnt care how popular they get and all that stuff.

idc how popular they get or anything ill still like them as much as i did the first time i heard them no matter what.

exactly

go us

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catieo4o5

exactly

go us

Wee go us :willy_nilly:

Shure i agree apsolutley...well see i live in Serbia and if they didn't step on mainstream i would never get the chance to hear their music... but that doesnt mean that i'm less fanatic then ones who have been listening them since their begining...

^ totally agree! but i'm in poland not serbia :P

If you start to dislike a band or a song because it's "gotten mainstream/too popular/whatever", you weren't in for the music in the first place :roll:

I love Decode, and if it was up to me, it would've won. Curiously though, it wasn't up to me. :I

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Bruce Springsteen should've won, imo.

And the whole "Wahwah. They're too popular so I'm gonna go on Myspace and find an underground band now" is getting really annoying.

Sometimes I feel like you guys just want to be cool by knowing "unknown bands"

pretty sure catie and i proved that's not the case