New Moon!

Decoy!

wow. well i saw it tonight and...well it was an interesting experience.

ok first off i had to watch it in a shithole theater cause i couldn't get a ride to the good one, which is an hour or so away.

the movie was sooo good! :D it seemed to skip around a lot though...and the ending was weird. i need to see it again!

oh and when i left the theater my friend was waiting in line for the next show. well apparently chris brown was there. she got a picture and an autograph, not that i want to meet him anyway cause he's a dick but i mean...what are the odds?

i think i've converted to team jacob btw...

Just got back from seeing it. I can't say I'm a huge fan of it. I thought it was alright enough. Not amazing, far from it. But better than Twilight(not that that was hard to do, cause Twilight was not good at all). I don't really like the fighting scenes, it's always the same, fast > slow motion > fast, all the time.

Oh well, maybe I'll like it more the 2nd time I see it. :]

• Like 1

I saw it again and I was just as flippin' exited. I loved the whole movie, but I loved twilight:shifty: [No I don't need my head examined]:P

I'm still firmly team Edward, even if Jacob was uber adorable and soooooo hott!!!!:hyper:

Ha ha, my two cousins were actually grossing out when Edward took his shirt off. One was like. if only they pasted Edwards head to Jacob's body. That would be the perfect man.:rotfl:

:shifty:I actually thought Edward's body was pretty nice.

And the scene where "Hearing Damage" is playing with Victoria running from the wolves. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!