New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

It's probably EST, but they also said they're setting up a new system for the store that's effective when the pre-sale starts, so who knows? Someone should email FBR and ask.

If an album is put up on iTunes at midnight on a Tuesday, is it put up at midnight EST or midnight whatever time zone you're in? I can't see them making anything available before midnight in whatever time zone you're in, for legal reasons. This is all going by American time zones, I'm not sure how it would work internationally.

To be honest, if you're in the States and thinking of pre-ordering it you'd be silly not to consider the prospect that it'll be midnight Eastern. If anything, it'll be to your advantage - in a sense - if you're in the US but not Eastern cause then it'll be earlier for you and you won't be as tired.

You have a point about people not on EST just waiting to see what happens. It's not like midnight EST is 3am PST, lol. I'm on the east coast, so I don't have to worry, but I hope it works out like this for everyone else.

All 15,000 copies won't sell out that fast though, so even if you have to wait, it won't be a problem.

I think it's put up on iTunes at their midnight time. Kinda defeats the purpose if you could just change the store location and get stuff twelve hours early or whathaveyou.

You can't change your location unless you have a credit card with a valid billing address there.

To be honest, if you're in the States and thinking of pre-ordering it you'd be silly not to consider the prospect that it'll be midnight Eastern. If anything, it'll be to your advantage - in a sense - if you're in the US but not Eastern cause then it'll be earlier for you and you won't be as tired.

I would love for it to be EST. That would only be 11, however I don't normally go to sleep till around 2-3 in the morning, even if I wasn't pre-ordering anything.

I would love for it to be EST. That would only be 11, however I don't normally go to sleep till around 2-3 in the morning, even if I wasn't pre-ordering anything.

Yeah, so you'd be fine either way. I'm the same way, I don't go to bed until 2 or 3, so staying up till midnight's not a problem, cause I stay up later than that anyway.

Weird. Could swear I've done it before.

Nope, I've tried it before with other countries' iTunes Stores. It's all based on your address.

you really are lmao

i have my twitter thing set to my phone to get your updates. youre updating at like 6am im like damnn does this girl ever sleep. i go to bed at like 3am hahaha

Haha, if I have work, I'll go to sleep before 5am, but if not, I just go to bed whenever or when my roommate stops talking to me, which could be like 7:30 in the morning.

I thought today was July 7th and was madly refreshing...only to learn it's only July 6th. I am a dufus.

hahahah i did that for like a minute this morning lol. i was like "ohhh snap! it's july 7th isnt it?!" then ilooked and my phone hahah