UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

yeah i'd like my heart too. more awkif songs, and new ones :) thats what i'd like. tbh id like anything really haha, but yeah deffo my heart

i would LOVE awkif songs but not to sound like a debbie downer i feel like there wont be much awkif... since it's the tour for the 3rd album. :(

i hope im so wrong tho

i'm just hoping for less riot..I'm not knocking the album at all, it's amazing, i think anything by paramore is amazing, but i'd just rather hear older stuff more often, but the band need's to create that balance i guess. i mean obz theyre gona do the crowd pleasers, but idk, i can only listen to 'that's what you get' so many times haha. I'LL ENJOY ANYTHING THOUGH :D

7th september :)

you can get tickets tommorow from seetickets i believe. and gigs and tours?

Thanks man.

Are they coming over here again anytime soon? If they were, I'd miss this one (no money) and go to the next one. But if this is the only time they're coming, I better rob a bank. :D

PARAMORE – On Sale Friday 21st August 9am

Paramore have announced an exclusive one off show at the O2 Academy Islington. The intimate setting will be a memorable treat for all the fans lucky enough to get tickets. This will sell out fast so make sure you get yours first thing. They will be playing tracks of their forth coming new album ‘Brand New Eyes’ the follow up to their storming second album release ‘Riot.’ There is a max order of 2 for this event.

http://www.seetickets.com/?e=paramore

*prays for a tuts night* :P

Thanks man.

Are they coming over here again anytime soon? If they were, I'd miss this one (no money) and go to the next one. But if this is the only time they're coming, I better rob a bank. :D

im pretty sure they'll be coming back for a proper uk tour soon tbh but im guessing it might be early next year now, or even december if were lucky :)

Holy effing flying fish. I can go after all! Rach (JustlikeME) will be coming with me as well. Fingers crossed that I'll get tickets tomorrow.

oh my godddd, we are so meeting up if you do!!

This is potentially turning into a PF meet up :mrgreen:

How many times to have to keep saying the intention is for a tour to happen towards the tail end of the year? Chances are this, possible, tour will not be announced until after this one-off due to contractual obligations. Howeever, don't shoot the messenger if a tour doesn't happen this year.

Also, I've been informed that the show does indeed have no support and will be Paramore only. More details soon, I guess.