UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

see tickets phoneline & website ended up down completley... to begin with i got through to their phoneline about ten times, only to hear background noise and no one there, or to be hung up on multiple times... eventually i got a guy speaking who said "sorry, i cant hear you, is there anyone there? this seems to be a problem with our phonelines right now, so try back later"

, ticketweb's site worked, but by 9.02am by the time id filled in the card form and pressed submit it took a few minutes to load... to tell me it was sold out... i was on teh phone at the same time (trying to be safe) and the phone person told me that it was sold out in 4 minutes. gigs and tours site just KEPT crashing too.

why cant theese sites hold tickets like ticketmaster do? or why cant they be prepared for this, they had a lot of shows going onsale at 9am today, they shooda known they would crash and burn.

i guess the lesson ive just learned is, buy gig tickets BEFORE i pay for flights from aberdeen to london, an take the days off work.

probably not. same with hotel. but i like to be organised, i presumed with myself, my sister, and my mum all trying i wouldnt have a problem getting through... i alone had my mobile, my works mobile and my landline trying to simalteniously ring ticketweb, seetickets and gigsandtours aswell as being on the net.

mann that really sucks :(

i feel really bad for everyone who didnt get tickets, the sites just kept crashing :/

you're telling me!:crybad:

I'm just hoping someone on here got a spare and wants a new friend :hyper:

congrats on your 7000th post there by the way :D

I donno if it the general sale is the same as the pre-sale. But for the pre-sale, those with a ticket, has to pick up at the box office, show the card they used to purchase the ticket and the reference number

Meaning, you couldnt sell the ticket on, as the person has to show the bank card used.

see tickets phoneline & website ended up down completley... to begin with i got through to their phoneline about ten times, only to hear background noise and no one there, or to be hung up on multiple times... eventually i got a guy speaking who said "sorry, i cant hear you, is there anyone there? this seems to be a problem with our phonelines right now, so try back later"

, ticketweb's site worked, but by 9.02am by the time id filled in the card form and pressed submit it took a few minutes to load... to tell me it was sold out... i was on teh phone at the same time (trying to be safe) and the phone person told me that it was sold out in 4 minutes. gigs and tours site just KEPT crashing too.

why cant theese sites hold tickets like ticketmaster do? or why cant they be prepared for this, they had a lot of shows going onsale at 9am today, they shooda known they would crash and burn.

i guess the lesson ive just learned is, buy gig tickets BEFORE i pay for flights from aberdeen to london, an take the days off work.

exactly, poorly run thing in my opinion

I donno if it the general sale is the same as the pre-sale. But for the pre-sale, those with a ticket, has to pick up at the box office, show the card they used to purchase the ticket and the reference number

Meaning, you couldnt sell the ticket on, as the person has to show the bank card used.

The idea is probably that they bought 2 and are going themselfs, i was going on my own, but was going to buy 2 tickets, because id rather get a spare an give it away to someone from this forum or something. Thats my guess anyway

yeah thats the same way mate

its so annoying that it crashed i mean i was booking them at 9:03 and it crashed then i was in a mess from there

theres some on ebay...

you are fucking joking me! thats insane, how can people be such cunts, its an intimate show, and people are going to all teh hassle of flogging them online for a a million times the price, then meeting up at the show, ive got half a mind to pay for it on ebay, meet them and punch them square in the face.:twisted:

you are fucking joking me! thats insane, how can people be such cunts, its an intimate show, and people are going to all teh hassle of flogging them online for a a million times the price, then meeting up at the show, ive got half a mind to pay for it on ebay, meet them and punch them square in the face.:twisted:

yeah, offering them to be sent with next-day delivery. funny that, considering you need to pick them up at the show :/

yeah starting bid £80 fook that lol

I've had to pay double that for gig tickets before.

Best ebayer i ever saw was a ticket for the sold out academy is intimate show in glasgow garage. I bought the ticket as payment on collection, the guy emailed me his home adress, work adress, home number, and mobile and said "gimme a call, you can pick them up whenever, my work is centre of glasgow too and im working the day of the show, so you could just get them then if you are traveling here for the show"

when i met up with him we met in a pub near his work, he refused to let me pay for the ticket, gave me an extra 2 and told me to give them to any fans outside the show needing a ticket, he had bought them for his son who couldnt go, so decided to just be nice.

my kinda guy! obviously i bought him a drink :)