UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

look at what one person whos selling them says

"the tickets have to be picked up from the box office due to the intimacy of the gig, to do so you require the card which I booked the tickets with. so I am willing to send u my card so that you can collect them"

:neutral:

deactivated, but still?

look at what one person whos selling them says

"the tickets have to be picked up from the box office due to the intimacy of the gig, to do so you require the card which I booked the tickets with. so I am willing to send u my card so that you can collect them"

:neutral:

deactivated, but still?

Thats hilarious spelling, and willing to send your bank card?! :rotfl:

This world is actually fuill of idiots.

you dnt just show ur card lol they have to process it surley haha and look at it properly haha

If its anything like brixton academy you literly just show them your card, the payment has already been made, but they use your card as ID to confirm it was you who payed for the tickets, they just have teh tickets sitting organised by name ready for a quick check then to give them to you:mrgreen:

it's people who want to sell tickets in that way honestly make me want to be physically sick.

im so disspointed in my mate, she was like, 'oh sick, im gonna buy BAREE paramore tickets and sell them for so much money.' and then i was like 'no. because they aren't even sending out hard tickets etc etc.' and her stupid mate managed to get her a ticket, and now she's going, and she doesn't even like them that much.

ARGHHHHHH she's so irritating

how fast do you think they'll sell out?

It sold out in literally minutes.

do you think we can report the ebay people?

I reckon you could, yes. Whether or not they'll be able to do anything is a different matter considering the amount of touted tickets already on eBay.

There's going to be some (50) tickets on the door on the night but they're for some special circumstance.

ALSO, advanced warning:

When you get to the venue you do not get given tickets you get crossed off the list and shown into the venue, you will be given a wristband and its attached, you cannot leave the venue when your wristband is on as you will not regain entry.

WRIST BANDS! YAYYY haha

do you reckon they'll be paramore related? :P

where did you find this out ross?

I think it'll just be your archetypical gig wristbands. And it was the promoter.

it sold out already?!

Their entire 2008 tour here with NFG, in venues about 5x as big as this one, basically completely sold out within an hour or so. Well, the Scottish date did. I think most of the English ones did too.