UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

Heavy rain has caused major disruption on services between Edinburgh and London King's Cross.

National Express and CrossCountry services were suspended for a time between Berwick-Upon-Tweed and Edinburgh due to flooding near Dunbar.

The line later reopened but passengers faced delays while services got back to normal.

aw FUCK! That better be sorted by Monday.

Hey guys, im just away to get my fllight to london in a few hours... my plan is to be at hmv for roughly midnight and que up all through the night. Anyone who wants to join me at any point just give me a text or phonecall: 07907027574 and keep checking my twitter, because ill be writing about my whoe trip... http://www.twitter.com/rossriot

Dont be scared to say hi to me, i'll be on my own in london on the street all night so any company would be more than wecome!

Cheers, Ross!

Hey guys, im just away to get my fllight to london in a few hours... my plan is to be at hmv for roughly midnight and que up all through the night. Anyone who wants to join me at any point just give me a text or phonecall: 07907027574 and keep checking my twitter, because ill be writing about my whoe trip... http://www.twitter.com/rossriot

Dont be scared to say hi to me, i'll be on my own in london on the street all night so any company would be more than wecome!

Cheers, Ross!

Hope you get the right HMV....