UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

The gig last night was AMAZING.

There are no words to describe it really.

It felt so good to be in a room full of fans who knew every song and every word. You could see, especially Hayley was amazed at the reaction they got and the Miricle outro at the end, after Decode....raw emotion. <3 I wish I could thank them in person, I am so happy:oops:

Anyone else on here get a badge at the end? Thought that was nice little keep sake :D

I got a badge luckily...the guy literally started handing them out as i got near merch. I thought it was a nice idea

I got a badge luckily...the guy literally started handing them out as i got near merch. I thought it was a nice idea

Ahh, you got tickets to the gig in the end then?:D

I got a t-shirt last night as well. I thought £15 was really good bearing in mind gig tshirts are usually £18 - £20.

It's that one they're selling on play.com with "Islington Academy" and then date on the back :).

Ahh, you got tickets to the gig in the end then?:D

I got a t-shirt last night as well. I thought £15 was really good bearing in mind gig tshirts are usually £18 - £20.

It's that one they're selling on play.com with "Islington Academy" and then date on the back :).

Yes thank god! Q-ed for 16 hours at hmv...i was 49th in line:willy_nilly:

I didnt get merch as i had to by the signing tshirt

babs sometimes the fanclub does it so where if u join after a certain day u wont get presale but idk if they are doing it this time around... i dont think so

thats me joined, and theres nothing saying otherwise haha. nor is there any mention of meet and greets at all, but either way ive been meaning to join like forever.