UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

Their entire 2008 tour here with NFG, in venues about 5x as big as this one, basically completely sold out within an hour or so. Well, the Scottish date did. I think most of the English ones did too.

Nah, the Brixton gig I went to didn't sell out for about a week. I found out about the tour a bit late so I wasn't sure if I would be able to get tickets at first. I got lucky though. :)

Nah, the Brixton gig I went to didn't sell out for about a week. I found out about the tour a bit late so I wasn't sure if I would be able to get tickets at first. I got lucky though. :)

How big's Brixton? It's like 5,000 isn't it?

There will possibly be tickets on the door by the looks of it. You'd have to camp out like a week in advance though, surely. :lol:

^how much are you willing to fork out for a ticket if the touts have any? cos they were like at £400 on ebay, when they were

i saw some for like £800 ... :o

ughh i'm so pissed off :/ i really wanted to go.. and i can't really go all the way up to london on the off chance of getting one on the door and then finding out they don't have any ugh .

i saw some for like £800 ... :o

ughh i'm so pissed off :/ i really wanted to go.. and i can't really go all the way up to london on the off chance of getting one on the door and then finding out they don't have any ugh .

The ones at £800 have been cancelled by the promoter, I think.

just a quick question, basically my mum bought the tickets with her credit card, that means she can come, show the credit card as id, and the 3 spaces will be allocated to me and my mates. then she'll leave.

what i'm trying to say is, will my mum have to go in to the gig because she purchased the tickets with her credit card? or can she just leave after she's shown id?

they need the credit card and the credit card's owner's id

thats from my experience

and over here in the US you can call to get the name changed so you (sam) could pick it up yourself... idk if they have that there tho

they need the credit card and the credit card's owner's id

thats from my experience

and over here in the US you can call to get the name changed so you (sam) could pick it up yourself... idk if they have that there tho

the main prob is mum dont trust me with her credit card. i'm sure we'll sort it out on the night :)

well when you get the name changed u dont usually need the credit card. just the last 3 or 4 numbers

but idk how it works over there haha

the main prob is mum dont trust me with her credit card. i'm sure we'll sort it out on the night :)

well when you get the name changed u dont usually need the credit card. just the last 3 or 4 numbers

but idk how it works over there haha

just a quick question, basically my mum bought the tickets with her credit card, that means she can come, show the credit card as id, and the 3 spaces will be allocated to me and my mates. then she'll leave.

what i'm trying to say is, will my mum have to go in to the gig because she purchased the tickets with her credit card? or can she just leave after she's shown id?

i thought you could only book 2 tickets per person? :???:

i thought you could only book 2 tickets per person? :???: