UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

I thought paramore put on a really awesome show last night, I'm so glad they played my Heart. That really made the night for me.

Shame is was fucking freezing outside, I didn't even get hot while jumping around I was THAT cold. Also, I had a pretty crap view. There were so many tall people in front of me and my friends wanted to stay in one spot rather than trying to get to the front. :nono: There were these two really annoying guys in leather jackets who thought they were really hard and cool. Every 10 minutes or so they went to buy beer and then came barging their way back right in front of my view. I was standing on my toes for nearly all of the gig. I have a few photos on my facebook so you can all look at them if you like. :D

I thought paramore put on a really awesome show last night, I'm so glad they played my Heart. That really made the night for me.

Shame is was fucking freezing outside, I didn't even get hot while jumping around I was THAT cold. Also, I had a pretty crap view. There were so many tall people in front of me and my friends wanted to stay in one spot rather than trying to get to the front. :nono: There were these two really annoying guys in leather jackets who thought they were really hard and cool. Every 10 minutes or so they went to buy beer and then came barging their way back right in front of my view. I was standing on my toes for nearly all of the gig. I have a few photos on my facebook so you can all look at them if you like. :D

cool :D

i know how you feel, i was SO cold. even though i was seated i had some right annoying chav infront of me. she thought she was really hard and cool and stood on the chair infront of me, bad enough i'm small so i was like 'excuse me, can you get down?' :rotfl:

Could've gone on my shoulders if you found me ;-) having said that.. I'd probably have let you fall :P

cool :D

i know how you feel, i was SO cold. even though i was seated i had some right annoying chav infront of me. she thought she was really hard and cool and stood on the chair infront of me, bad enough i'm small so i was like 'excuse me, can you get down?' :rotfl:

There's always someone who just has to be a pain in the ass isn't there? haha :P

Could've gone on my shoulders if you found me ;-) having said that.. I'd probably have let you fall :P

I would have broken your back first though :mrgreen:

^ i didn't go to wembley, but i got the "dont be ignorant bracelet", the black tour t shirt and the badge and sticker pack. i bought some posters outside afterwards. Oh yeah, and if you were sitting in Manchester, there were leaflets, and I spotted a Paramore one, grabbed it, and it had a special badge on it with the date of the show on it :)

its hard to tell what people mean with things like that on the internetz, so just be careful dude. its perfectly reasonable for peple to get offended.

It's just, to me, that doesn't look like it's meant in a FUCK OFF I HATE YOU WAY, but each to their own I guess

are the people who got engaged on these boards?

Don't think so, Liam and.. someone?