UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

I should add, before I go, that the Glasgow gig was recorded. Dunno about any of the others.

When you say recorded do you mean that we'll eventually be able to watch or buy it? Cause I'd love that! The cameras were getting some pretty good shots of the show and it wasn't all just from one angle.

When you say recorded do you mean that we'll eventually be able to watch or buy it? Cause I'd love that! The cameras were getting some pretty good shots of the show and it wasn't all just from one angle.

I have no idea what will happen with the recordings, all I seen was the one video camera in the photo pit aimed at Hayley the entire time, there may have been other cameras set up elsewhere but there was only one in the pit. It'll be interesting to see what they do with the footage, could be part of a future DVD release or maybe part of a montage for a music video. but yeah, I hope we get to see what they captured sooner rather than later, would be a good watch.

yay. now all the twilight fans can watch the night they turned up for decode over and over again till their little hearts content

I agree. I mean, i absoloutly love decode, it's actually one of my favourite songs but the twilight fans are like 'omg yeah i looove paramore' and you start singing My Heart and they're like 'oh, who sings that?' this is exactly the conversation I have had with a girl in my form :roll:

I have no idea what will happen with the recordings, all I seen was the one video camera in the photo pit aimed at Hayley the entire time, there may have been other cameras set up elsewhere but there was only one in the pit. It'll be interesting to see what they do with the footage, could be part of a future DVD release or maybe part of a montage for a music video. but yeah, I hope we get to see what they captured sooner rather than later, would be a good watch.

It really would be. No chance of the SECC selling it at all?

I think Brandon have filmed the other shows as well, at least some of them(I know he was back in the US last week, so not those though). Some of the footage is up on paramore.net

This is also something he wrote on paramore.net

Hey Everyone!!!

Brandon the Photographer/Saltographer here! Make sure to be checking on the website often over the next 2 1/2 weeks for brand new content on the site and exclusive Paramore Fan Club videos as well! AND a HUGE surprise is coming...I'm almost too excited to keep it a secret...but I will stay strong! Anyways, Hope everyone is enjoying the pictures and video as much as I am shooting them! Looking forward to all these incredible shows in Europe! So far every show has been amazing!

-Bran

I'm thinking a possible dvd?

I think Brandon have filmed the other shows as well, at least some of them(I know he was back in the US last week, so not those though). Some of the footage is up on paramore.net

This is also something he wrote on paramore.net

I'm thinking a possible dvd?

I was thinking that when I read it :D

It really would be. No chance of the SECC selling it at all?

Not the SECC's to sell

Were they not just used for displays or something?? Were at Snow Patrol..

Not the SECC's to sell

Were they not just used for displays or something?? Were at Snow Patrol..

Yeah, the footage is Paramore's property so the venue can't sell it I'm afraid.

That was my first thought but I could see one of the screens at the side and what was being shot on the camera from where I was and the camera was stationary, fixated on Hayley's mic stand but the screen was showing mobile shots and when the screens were showing Hayley, the angle was never from below her, like the camera was capturing.

tl;dr haha

Yeah, the footage is Paramore's property so the venue can't sell it I'm afraid.

That was my first thought but I could see one of the screens at the side and what was being shot on the camera from where I was and the camera was stationary, fixated on Hayley's mic stand but the screen was showing mobile shots and when the screens were showing Hayley, the angle was never from below her, like the camera was capturing.

tl;dr haha

but then again, I wouldn't see why they'd use a stationary camera at any point in the actual recording and not in the gig? Ahh well :lol:

but then again, I wouldn't see why they'd use a stationary camera at any point in the actual recording and not in the gig? Ahh well :lol:

To be honest, I'm not sure either but I don't really watch band DVDs so I dunno how they roll. All I know is that there was a fixed camera pointing at Hayley's mic stand throughout the gig.:lol:

To be honest, I'm not sure either but I don't really watch band DVDs so I dunno how they roll. All I know is that there was a fixed camera pointing at Hayley's mic stand throughout the gig.:lol:

I thought that camera was to get it up on the big screens..

I thought that camera was to get it up on the big screens..

I thought that too but whenever Hayley was shown on screen, the angle was never from underneath her.

Hey guys, could you please tell me what time the concert ended you you (aprox).

Thanks! :)

Doors were 6:30 for us and it finished at 10:30 so you can adjust that to fit your show's doors. We had a 45 minute wait until the first band came on too.

Also, I've been told the London show will feature Elisha Franceschi, Josh of You Me at Six's sister. I heard she was just singing Always Attract but now I've been told that she's opening the show. Not sure what to believe.