UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

Bit late on posting my opinion of Thursday night but here we go..

IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!

My first concert so I have nothing to compare it to but honsetly.. Best night of my life. Just the fact that Paramore was there! And You Me At Six! The intro was amazing!! One of the highlights as well and it had only just started. No one around me knew the words but I did *grins* And i completely knackered my right leg from stamping my feet along with the drums but I didn't care. All the songs were just amazing! And then the flip! haha. I was waiting for it to happen and I saw Jeremy getting ready and Josh just didn't move. I wanted them to do it so much! And then Hayley goes "Don't do it yet guys" and I was like "They're gonna do the flip!!" :hyper:

I realise I'm babbling right now so I'll stop but oh my god it was actually amazing! And I still have no voice from singing along and shouting! Anywayy, I'll stop now. :)

My first concert so I have nothing to compare it to but honsetly.. Best night of my life. Just the fact that Paramore was there! And You Me At Six! The intro was amazing!! One of the highlights as well and it had only just started. No one around me knew the words but I did *grins* And i completely knackered my right leg from stamping my feet along with the drums but I didn't care. All the songs were just amazing! And then the flip! haha. I was waiting for it to happen and I saw Jeremy getting ready and Josh just didn't move. I wanted them to do it so much! And then Hayley goes "Don't do it yet guys" and I was like "They're gonna do the flip!!" :hyper:

I realise I'm babbling right now so I'll stop but oh my god it was actually amazing! And I still have no voice from singing along and shouting! Anywayy, I'll stop now. :)

haha, i'm glad you had a good time (:

By the way, is the merch good? My gran gave me some money to get a t-shirt and I was just wondering if there is any decent ones.

Tour shirt (plain black, name across the front in orange with 'Ignorance' 'name tag', dates listed on back)

BBBB shirt (the white one where they're a ginger chick sitting in the middle of a forest)

May have been one/two more. All shirts were £20.

There was a hoodie but I didn't catch the price, it's called the 'varisty' hoodie or some shit. Must be about £35-40.

There was a poster for £5 and possibly some other shit.

Tour shirt (plain black, name across the front in orange with 'Ignorance' 'name tag', dates listed on back)

BBBB shirt (the white one where they're a ginger chick sitting in the middle of a forest)

May have been one/two more. All shirts were £20.

There was a hoodie but I didn't catch the price, it's called the 'varisty' hoodie or some shit. Must be about £35-40.

There was a poster for £5 and possibly some other shit.

Ahh thanks :) I roughly know how much I need to take now :D

haha, glad you had an awesome time, i went on friday and i still have no voice XD

Right, thought I'd have my say on Glasgow. I need to get this out of my system first, so here it goes: Hayley was hawt!

Anyway, I hadn't had anything to eat or drink for ages I was really dehydrated and after getting about 3 rows back, right in the centre, I felt like I was going to faint. So after only like 3/4 songs, none of which I remember, I had to push my way all the way out the back and get a drink. I felt terrible and had to hang back for ages and only re-entered the hall when they did their encore. I was half dead so I don't remember anything about misguided ghosts, but I managed to see Misery Business and BBBB from a stupid distance/angle. During both them songs I was too busy being depressed that I should have been right up front.

Oh yeah, and I lost the t-shirt I bought. Which it took about 10 minutes to buy, despite being right up at the merch booth the biatch kept ignoring me.

Soooo after missing pretty much the whole gig it took 4 hours to get back home, and it felt like 10. I was, and still am, proper gutted. meh

Right, thought I'd have my say on Glasgow. I need to get this out of my system first, so here it goes: Hayley was hawt!

Anyway, I hadn't had anything to eat or drink for ages I was really dehydrated and after getting about 3 rows back, right in the centre, I felt like I was going to faint. So after only like 3/4 songs, none of which I remember, I had to push my way all the way out the back and get a drink. I felt terrible and had to hang back for ages and only re-entered the hall when they did their encore. I was half dead so I don't remember anything about misguided ghosts, but I managed to see Misery Business and BBBB from a stupid distance/angle. During both them songs I was too busy being depressed that I should have been right up front.

Oh yeah, and I lost the t-shirt I bought. Which it took about 10 minutes to buy, despite being right up at the merch booth the biatch kept ignoring me.

Soooo after missing pretty much the whole gig it took 4 hours to get back home, and it felt like 10. I was, and still am, proper gutted. meh

aw nawww :(

thats a shame mate. i did hear the crowd was pretty intense in the 'core' shall we say. thankfully being 2nd-ish from the barrier on the right hand side ment it didnt affect me at all!

I thought the crowd at Muse was bad, but there were folk falling down every minute it seemed. I think I was pushed down to one knee at some point. I can't believe how easy it was to get right to the front though!

I've had a look at the setlist and I think I made it to crushx3 which is further than I thought, but I don't really remember anything after I caught myself.

How was your experience?

Glasgow was good and bad for me...

Got to the barrier during paper route, but felt like i was gunna feint, so naturally i hit the bar... got to about 2-3 rows away during you me at six, who in my opinion played a pretty horrific set list, at least we got 1/2 of the roume!

Paramore absolutley blew me away, i got to the barrier in the first 4 or 5 songs, but the crowd was crazy, falling over everywhere, i have so many bruises on my legs it is unreal! They played a pretty good set, the only song i wanted they didnt play was Born For This... i ended up back at the back of the crowd not long before the last few songs, i was exhausted and couldnt cope with the crowd any longer...

Finally ended up in a friends hotel room at about half 12, and read hayley's tweet about being in the cathouse, i was so exhausted i didn't even bother going to meet them, which i am disapointed with myself for!

all in all not bad, but the venue was horrile, ive seen them quite a few times now, and i'd rate it bottom of the list... but it still good if that makes sense.