Perez Hilton

MizBiz27

Does anyone else absolutely hate this guy? He's really annoying. I mean, after the altercation with the Black-Eyed Peas, he goes on to create a video tearing them up, saying how much of a disgrace Will.I.Am is, etc.

The thing is Perez, if you didn't want to get punched in the face in the first place, all you have to do is stay out of celebrities lives. I agree it does give some sort of entertainment seeing all the flaws celebs make and stuff, but does he expect to not get punched in the face when he calls a member of their group "fugly"?

Can't stand him.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Him and Pete Wentz were arguing on Twitter last night, it's so funny!

I HATE this guy, ive only seen him once, presenting some awards show and i watched it cause Paramore were in it. But GOD did he drive me insane. He is such an irritating prick! I cannot stand him.

...I don't mind him tbh.

We're the ones giving him all this exposure though. We're the ones that go on his site, we're the ones making him a huge deal.

And to be honest, I don't think we should make "hate" threads. It just bring too much negativity to the boards, and that's not what it's about. I'm pretty sure we had this problem when someone made a "I hate Coldplay" thread.

Just a thought.

...I don't mind him tbh.

We're the ones giving him all this exposure though. We're the ones that go on his site, we're the ones making him a huge deal.

And to be honest, I don't think we should make "hate" threads. It just bring too much negativity to the boards, and that's not what it's about. I'm pretty sure we had this problem when someone made a "I hate Coldplay" thread.

Just a thought.

I say it brings more discussion rather than negativity. I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinions, and if we only have positive opinions, then where leaves the room for the opposition? It's just my thought on Perez, nothing more.

Exactly. Like Ross said, it's more debate than a "hate" thread. And also like Ross said, I'm sure people are mature enough to handle it without complaining about being mean to Perez.

Who the hell is Perez Hilton ?

Celebrity Gossiper/Blogger.

Discussion brings out debate, we need that on this forum. If people are mature enough to disagree and put their opinions forward.

Yeah, I guess.

Well, here's my opinion.

I don't think anyone deserves to be punched in the face for something as small as what he did. Even if he did say some rude things about BEP on his blog and even to their face. Like he says "violence is not the answer" I find it extremely immature what their manager did. Even if Perez is a douche, he is still a human being who deserves to be respected. If anyone here actually READS his blogs, you see that it's all just poking fun. I think they're really funny sometimes. And people should just lighten up about it. You know you like it. I mean, if you didn't care about celebrities lives so much, he wouldn't be as big as he is. We wouldn't have these ridiculous tabloid magazines. People like the entertainment. And that's all it is. Entertainment.

/rant

You say he's a human being and he deserves to be respected... and I agree. But when you have celebrites who dislike the man, and even say "I don't want you blogging about me", then he should respect their privacy and agree to stay out of their lives.

personally, i don't like perez, but i love his website. i go on it every day i'm just so damn nosey. but yeah as a person, i'm not a fan. he's far too self-righteous-but-goddamn-he-knows-it for his own good. he ain't even righteous. i don't even know how you spell righteous.

the whole will.i.am shenanigans are just plain funny. i mean, of everything perez has said about anyone on his site ever, his comment about the black eyed peas was probably the least deserving of a punch in the face. if everyone who had said "black eyed peas suck" got punched in the face, a vast majority of everyone would have black eyes by now.

black eyed pea-ple.