Ignorance Video Shoot

OliDayyy

^ Okay ... Its funny to see how they all are fitting in that little room :']

And its awesome that TAYLOR is in it

more videos from their album brand new eyes probably like two more. i'd assume lol

My God.

That's so true.

I would've felt super claustrophobic.

i know the room looked so small!

Like I just said in the Audio/Video section:

That website has leaked the video illegally. Since MTV is advertising their world premiere of Ignorance, that means they have the license to show the video first... and this site is probably going to get in a ton of trouble for ignoring that. lol

Wouldn't FBR be in more trouble for letting it get out early? Just a thought :shifty:

uninspired.

This.

When I see it on tv my opinion will probably change about it.

It's not really their fault that the powers that be at that partiular site couldn't be trusted with the video and wanted the exclusive.

I don't know what site it was, but I'd have assumed they wouldn't have given it to a website til after it was shown on MTV?

^ Nope, just cause MTV has the exclusive doesn't mean they don't distribute it to other websites/channels. MTV gets to play it first, but the other places have to have it on hand to play it afterwards, probably with an agreement not to play it before a certain date.

It's the site's fault for not adhering to that agreement.

So I hear this video has been leaked or something and I come in here to check if it's true and where I can find it. I turn over to MTV2 in the off chance there is something good on in the background, when what do you know....

Ignorance vid is played. Bloody awesome timing.

edit: Kay, it wasn't leaked and I'm late as usual. WOOHOO