Ignorance Video Shoot

OliDayyy

Like I just said in the Audio/Video section:

That website has leaked the video illegally. Since MTV is advertising their world premiere of Ignorance, that means they have the license to show the video first... and this site is probably going to get in a ton of trouble for ignoring that. lol

Four hours and 45 minutes, and then I don't care where you see it cause it's legal. (No video downloads though.)

Yes, it's copy & pasted cause I'm tired. :P

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! :willy_nilly:

That is SO awesome! :hyper:

I love the scenes, I love the atmosphere which means I LOVE THE VIDEO! :willy_nilly:

I gotta say that this video didn't let me down for sure! :hyper:

well i'm still waiting that i could see a bit better version than the crappy youtube one with the weird audio and scenes which comes so much after the music lol

I think its defo different... but tbh i really like it... i think its a cool idea for a video... it shows the light and dark sides of paramore i think... hayley looks like super hot in the video...

Its all opinions at the end of the day but i really like it... its different.... it suits the sounds of the song...

I like it. It's different, although it might take some getting used to, just like the song did for me. XD (Anyone else notice the guys tying Hayley up in the end? I actually loved that metaphor... type thing)

Hey, does anyone know if this will air on other music channels like MuchMusic? 'Cause if it's not, I can't see it on TV. ):

IGNORANCE IS AWESOMMMMEEE!!! :whoohoo:

I was going out so I missed it getting premiered on MTV Two at 11 this morning so I recorded it with Sky+. I came rushing in and just automatically turned it on. It is brilliant! The whole light bulb thing was really cool and the jumping back and forth. They must have had to film like six different versions to cut it all together because one minute Hayley's going "Ignorance is your new best friend" next to Jeremy then she's next to Josh when she repeats it. :hyper: And the whole Princess Leia hair bunches were cool. And then at the end when she's tied up with the light cable. I'm rambling cause I like it so much.:rotfl:

Aaaand I just pre-ordered the Brand New Eyes: Limited Edition Boxset so I'm excited about that too. :willy_nilly: