Paramore nominated for a VMA

lol. vma's hasnt started here yet.

but from reading the previous posts i just wanted to say....

honestly, is it even a shocker that kanye did/said something that makes him look like an egotistical self-absorbed bastard?

hayley was right....the wire does need to come back for kanye.

(sucks that paramore didnt win though)

^i know. i felt so bad for her when he walked off the stage. just the look on her face was so heartbreaking.

but the audience booing kanye and giving taylor a standing ovation made it a little bit better. and idk how she was able to perform right after that....she played it off well. so kudos taylor! =D

oh and back on topic....its ok that paramore didnt win the best rock video....the "hot babe award" is what matters. congrats hayley! lol

^ Taylor Swift won the award for Best Female Video, which Beyoncé was also up for. Kanye was mad that Beyoncé didn't win--with what he claimed was the greatest video ever (Single Ladies)--so he walked up on stage halfway through Taylor's acceptance speech, grabbed the mic from her, and proceeded to tell the audience that he thought this. Then he handed the mic back to an obviously embarrassed and devastated Taylor Swift and walked off stage. I'm pretty sure she walked off stage in tears.

Kanye wins the douche of the century award. He's pulled this crap several times in the past, but Taylor's a 19 year old girl who just won her first VMA, and he ruined it for her. Come on man, really? I honestly hate him. :nono:

^ Taylor Swift won the award for Best Female Video, which Beyoncé was also up for. Kanye was mad that Beyoncé didn't win--with what he claimed was the greatest video ever (Single Ladies)--so he walked up on stage halfway through Taylor's acceptance speech, grabbed the mic from her, and proceeded to tell the audience that he thought this. Then he handed the mic back to an obviously embarrassed and devastated Taylor Swift and walked off stage. I'm pretty sure she walked off stage in tears.

Kanye wins the douche of the century award. He's pulled this crap several times in the past, but Taylor's a 19 year old girl who just won her first VMA, and he ruined it for her. Come on man, really? I honestly hate him. :nono:

That was so rude, seriously how much of a douche can you get?:nono:

It was so nice of Beyoncé to let Taylor come up on stage when she got her award to say thanks though. Props to her, she's awesome :) And so is Taylor.

Twat.. Jay-Z would never do that! :P

When Beyoncé won Video of the Year and gave Taylor her speech, I was so happy. That was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. :)

And I updated with more pics here:

http://www.paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=12819

Awww! yeah i just watched a video of it, that was so sweet of Beyonce, i don't particularly like taylor swift's music but damm kanye was so out of order when he interrupted her like that, how sweet was Beyonce, what a ledge :)