Singers Without Makeup !

vivalagloria

This thread really just further confirmed my belief most celebs are not as good looking as they are made out to be, so really, why be surprised?. They are just people at the end of the day, but their status in society and culture means a lot of people feel they have to look up at them as some deity. Ask yourself: Are these celebs really any better people than the most caring, most intelligent, most talented people you might find on this forum board (or any other forum board on any given day)? I seriously doubt it.

While I do look up to some more famous and talented people, true, but it's really because they've actually done something great and truly given to people (via charities and that kinda thing). For example, Taylor Swift (I'm not a fan of her music at all), despite having only had a short career in music (relatively), has made a lot of donations to charity. I understand she's talented, I just don't like her music, out of personal taste reasons, but she's quite obviously a generous human being and someone we can genuinely look up to as being a good human being, which in my opinion makes her a cut above the general celebrity type who is to desperate to hang onto every dollar they have (despite having more than enough to share with others) and want to make more purely out of greed.

I can absolutely guarantee you I can find random girls in the street while I'm walking around, on any given day, that are make up free that are better looking than most of these "celebrities".

I'd take the girl that looks gorgeous just barely rolling out of bed and hasn't even looked in the mirror yet over most of these celeb types, seriously

And hell yes , as James said "Hayley looks so much better without makeup than with it. Lucky girl!

Proof how "fake" these "beautiful people" really are"

Hayley is the perfect example of the gorgeous girl next door type that looks so good no matter what.

I'll see a lot of people on other forums go "Oh man, what's with all the Hayley hype? She ain't that great looking" and proceed to post pages of processed/touched/overmakeup'd picture of some random female celebrities that would look like garbage with none of that stuff on. So screw them, because she'll look better real than they do fake.