Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

Hahaha... I can picture it now: all of us sitting on the sidewalk next to the venue in October with a grill. :rotfl:

And yes, to answer your questions, I plan on going to NJ, Philly, Boston, and NY.

grills are awesome ngl

okay yay chriss soooooo we're def meeting up

and laurel from the camden show is going to philly with me so she'll be with us lol idk if shes goin to nyc tho

but for nyc my friend kurtis will be there lol he asked me to go with him so i am lmao but hes cool !:D

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!

pretty much. I was really looking forward to going too :/ Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait until they do a legit full US tour for the album instead of just a promo tour. Which still upsets me because they played in AZ when they were doing their promo tour for Riot!, oh well. Just gotta try and be more patient.

It's really all about what venues are available at the time that they're in that area. They can't please everyone all the time. They have to pick cities that work the best for the time they have.

Trust me... I took a class in school where my final group project was to route a tour. It sucked (but I learned a lot)!! Whoever does this for a living gets huge props from me, even if they skip my city on a tour or two.

17 Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory

I'll be there! and uh yeah I know most of you probably don't know me well even though I've been here for 3 years haha but lets hang! I'll most likely be going alone. :(

Also anybody have any idea how much it'll be!? And yeah...I'm so happy their with Paper Route again! <3

Most of the time if there's an age restriction it means without an adult.

So if she takes a parent with her she should be fine.

The States is weird. Over here is's usually 14+ with under 16's requiring an adult.

are they posting more dates tomorrow?

i heard they were

That was posted regarding possible UK dates, not US.

I'll be there! and uh yeah I know most of you probably don't know me well even though I've been here for 3 years haha but lets hang! I'll most likely be going alone. :(

Also anybody have any idea how much it'll be!? And yeah...I'm so happy their with Paper Route again!

i know you! lol

but me chriss, and dan will be there!

PFC is trying to make huge meet up for this show hahaah theres alot of pfc mermbers going

^ They prolly go for the bigger populated states. No offense.

Errr, Arizona's a pretty big state and it's growing (industrially) pretty fast. It deserves a date. There's enough demand for Paramore here I think.

I could mention some states listed in their promo tour thank you. :nono:

:mrgreen:

^ Yes please, fan club bundles.

Also anybody have any idea how much it'll be!? And yeah...I'm so happy their with Paper Route again!

I remember you posting in the past few years. We can definitely hang. Like Catie said, it's going to be a few of us, so even if you're alone, you really won't be. :)