Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

omg you guys! well first off hayley loved the pfc get well card! she was like "i cant believe that!"

i talked to hayley a little after group pictures then i went up to zac and HE asked me to play a game with them and be on his team! and i almost hit josh with the bean bag and he goes "you're trying to hit me?!" so then i talked to taylor then josh then jeremy and it was just so awesome!!

1z3pic5.jpg

i had to bend now so much for hayley so i look awkward

epruqu.jpg

[15zgoi0.jpg

23u76nq.jpg

oqa8gp.jpg

110vjma.jpg

btw dan and chriss, sophia thinks you guys are awesome!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHA................:I'm so jealous. :( Especially on the last pic. :( But I'm happy for you. :hug:

Btw, can I make some graphics of the guys with those pics? Of course with picture credit to you!

You should have seen how pumped I was before we went in. During Paper Route, Chriss and I got to hold Chad's glockenspiel. It was by far the best of the three shows. We were at the barrier all night long. I loved it!

I saw when you guys held that! Everyone was like "Wow those people are lucky!" & I pretty much yelled "It's Dan & Chriss!"

I saw when you guys held that! Everyone was like "Wow those people are lucky!" & I pretty much yelled "It's Dan & Chriss!"

It was so much fun. I'll never forget that. I was like YES!!! when JT came out with the Zelda shirt. I'm so glad Chriss found it, I was running around so much.

^ aww thank you, you are way to sweet <3

i dont think anyone realizes how much they mean to me. just the fact that i could have seen them in the same venue, that i first saw them in was such an awesome opportunity and to have it taken away from me by people who aren't really fans (the people that buy tickets and then sell them for ridiculous prices) thats what hurts more than anything. making money off of a band like that. it pisses me off.

i completely agree. i really wish you could go... that would be so amazing.... if youre in the fanclub try seeing if anyone is selling their tickets.... some people will sell them for a reasonable amount on there