Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

I am only going to The NorVa Show. So STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope no one there has the swine flu............

I would hope not. People who have it are supposed to stay at home and avoid people. I'll keep my Purell handy haha. And avoid getting in people's faces as much as possible in a mosh pit.

I hope I make it there in time for the reservation my friend got at the restaurant. If you see me at the show, don't be afraid to say hi.

The Hammerstein Ballroom concert was amazing! If anyone saw the girl with the red plaid shirt with the broken camera and the spongebob, that was me.

My friend and I took the risk of going with that SpikeTV guy. So, we ended up all the way in the front. :D

Some videos I took:

I'll be adding more soon, but my computer is extremely slow.

Let me just say one thing; planetickets!

we couldn't get them before today, because I had to find out if I could actually go because of school. But my teacher let me have 4 hours of the "blokkday"(means that we have one subject the whole day, which is from 8 to 3:15). But he let me have 4 of them off, not that he was very happy about it. Since we checked the planetickets a few days ago, they're about $100 more expensive.:nono: We could get them cheaper if we took the plane from Oslo, but that's a 3 hour drive from here, and I would have to skip the whole blokkday for that, which is BAD. if you miss two of those days, the teachers can say that they won't give you a grade in the subject. so now it's either expensive planetickets or me skipping the whole day. let's just say that it will be a loooong time before my dad takes me to a gig outside of norway again.

I can't wait though! I'm meeting up with Ash so she can give me a t-shirt for doing the banners, haha ; D

/sorry for ranting, haha.

What was annoying though was all the people who were yelling at everyone to stop pushing, as if they've never been to a concert before...

Paramore concerts do have the most senseless pushing ever though.

Sure there may be some pushing as everyone tries to get closer to the stage, but that should be the only pushing. People at Paramore shows push each other just cause they can, which is the absolute dumbest thing I've ever seen at a show. You're supposed to take care of your fellow fans in the pit, not shove them... that's why Nick from The Swellers kept saying, "We're all here for the same reason, so take care of each other." When a dude in a punk band is telling a Paramore crowd to calm down, that's just sad (on the crowd's part).

Some of us are there to have fun and enjoy the show. I don't like spending $40 for a show and then missing half of it cause some idiot behind me just feels like shoving people for the hell of it.

Paramore concerts do have the most senseless pushing ever though.

Sure there may be some pushing as everyone tries to get closer to the stage, but that should be the only pushing. People at Paramore shows push each other just cause they can, which is the absolute dumbest thing I've ever seen at a show. You're supposed to take care of your fellow fans in the pit, not shove them... that's why Nick from The Swellers kept saying, "We're all here for the same reason, so take care of each other." When a dude in a punk band is telling a Paramore crowd to calm down, that's just sad (on the crowd's part).

Some of us are there to have fun and enjoy the show. I don't like spending $40 for a show and then missing half of it cause some idiot behind me just feels like shoving people for the hell of it.

This is so true. When I saw them on the JEW tour, I almost passed out because people were pushing so hard and my body was getting squished. I've seen a few harder bands live and you'd think pits of bands like Atreyu, It Dies Today, and Thrice may be worse, but they're not. I really don't understand why Paramore crowds push so damn much. It's so unnecessary and ruins the experience for other people.

yeah and alot of the time the kids pushing dont even get anywhere. so why do they still do it? idiots

ive had shows ruined for me due to stupid pushing from asshole *cough*bamboozle08*cough*

i had to crowd surf out of there, it was so nuts