Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

I hate it when people push others out of the way to get to the front. If you want to get to the front, come earlier! It gets you no where. But I use it to my advantage and have as much fun as I can as I'm squished to death xD.

I've never been to a concert with no pushing though (besides that Bruce Springstein concert I went to anyay xD). A 3oh!3 concert I went to in the spring was even worse than Wednesday, I got knocked over and had a bruise up my entire arm from being whacked multiple times.

yeah and then there are like these girls that wait all day to get into the front and are so excited to be there but end up like crying when they get pushed... that happens people! you shouldnt be surprised.

hahahahaha oh man

see when some bitches try and get in front of me. i literally push then away and elbow them... i dont give a shit. i was here, dont try and get in front of me.

Haha, same sort of strategy here, except I just ignore them and make sure they can't get in front of me.

The bottom line with the pushing is that the younger kids get, the less they actually know about pits and the more senseless and violent they get... but only at certain shows, specifically ones where the percentage of younger people is greater than the percentage of older ones. If any of those kids went to something like Kristen mentioned, like Atreyu for instance, they'd get punched in the face and told to shove off. That's the only way they'd learn that what they're doing is way too rough for any show.

december 1st is too far away!

I want to get infront 'cause i'm really short.. and i actually wanna see the band xD

Ugh, I know! I can't wait though! :D

I think I'll just place my dad at the back and get close to the stage, haha.

Ugh, I know! I can't wait though! :D

I think I'll just place my dad at the back and get close to the stage, haha.

haha sounds like a good plan =D yeahh i know i'm so excited, it'll be awesome to finally see them.. i mean norwegian wood was awesome, but that was a festival,so it's not the same xD

oh and if you wanna meet up with us just let me know,that way if you ditch your dad you wont be all alone ^^

their show last night was amaaazing! the swellers and paper route were awesome and paramore was...wow! my friend and i got to meet some of the guys from paper route and the swellers, they're real nice guys. definatly worth the 3 1/2 hour drive!

ahhh yay good! im glad you had a nice time! =]

Last night was amazing! The show was SO good. Probably my favorite Paramore show so far. That was show #6 for me and each time they continue to impress me. My group ate at the restaurant and got early entry and were lucky enough to get the barricade, front and center. I just got back to my apartment, but I'll try to have my pics uploaded by tonight.

We hung out for a little bit after by the buses, but there was a huge crowd out there. I had to leave earlier than my friends, they said they came out but couldn't stop because of having to get to Florida today. So, hopefully next time I can meet them all (or at least Jeremy and Hayley, I've met Josh, Zac and Taylor). Haha, while we were outside the venue Jeremy rode around the block a few times on his bike. Hardly anyone noticed it was him. Also saw Brent (thebrowncoat) there!