Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

ahhh yay thats so amazing! and i know what you mean each time i see them they get better and better! BNE tour is my favorite! <3

I so wish I could go to another show on this tour, it's so good! Misguided Ghosts and Turn it Off were amazing. I was glad they did the 'Here We Go Again' outro. Have they stopped doing the Miracle outro? They didn't do it last night and we were a bit disappointed cause we were all looking forward to it (me and the friends I was with haven't seen it live).

omfg yes those are amazing. and emergency im glad they did that because thats my favorite live song!

yeah idk at the NYC show they didnt do the miracle outro but at the two i went to before then they did it so idk =/

Last night was amazing! The show was SO good. Probably my favorite Paramore show so far. That was show #6 for me and each time they continue to impress me. My group ate at the restaurant and got early entry and were lucky enough to get the barricade, front and center. I just got back to my apartment, but I'll try to have my pics uploaded by tonight.

We hung out for a little bit after by the buses, but there was a huge crowd out there. I had to leave earlier than my friends, they said they came out but couldn't stop because of having to get to Florida today. So, hopefully next time I can meet them all (or at least Jeremy and Hayley, I've met Josh, Zac and Taylor). Haha, while we were outside the venue Jeremy rode around the block a few times on his bike. Hardly anyone noticed it was him. Also saw Brent (thebrowncoat) there!

i saw the line for the resturaunt thing, but i didn't find out what it was for 'till later...i definately would have done that if i had known about it.

i couldn't stay to see paramore afterwards cause i had to drive a ways to get home. lucky you got to see them!

i saw the line for the resturaunt thing, but i didn't find out what it was for 'till later...i definately would have done that if i had known about it.

i couldn't stay to see paramore afterwards cause i had to drive a ways to get home. lucky you got to see them!

Haha it was crazy though! We weren't allowed to line up at the door until 5:30, so everyone was waiting on the other side of the street and when they came out to call us over, there was a stampede across the road.

how long you think it'll be after this tour until the next one ? :D

i'd say probably summer.

they have a uk tour i think around christmas and then i know they are playing something in australia in the spring so after that maybe

i'd say probably summer.

they have a uk tour i think around christmas and then i know they are playing something in australia in the spring so after that maybe

Oh yeah, I totally forgot they were going to Aus. in the spring. Summer's probably right.

^yeah i was wondering the same thing.

I know it probably depends a lot on how big the venue is and so on, but i too want to get closest to the stage coz like i said before im short,so i dont wanna end up in the middle of a big crowd, i actually wanna see the band ;P

^ It also depends on the fans in your country and how willing they are to show up early.

At the four dates I went to on the US tour, there were already maybe 30 or so people lined up by noon, so you might have to be there really, really early. Bring food, bring board games, and if you have a car, put it all back right before doors open.

My plane doesn't land before 4pm or something, and then we have to get from the airport to my cousins apartment, then get something to eat before we head to the venue. So I'm most likely not there before 6pm and the doors open at 7 or something. Do you think it will be really hard to come kinda close to the stage then? not like at the barrier, but not at the back either? I mean it's Denmark, how bad can the line be by 6?