Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

My show is tonight.

Paramore in their hometown is kind of beyond epic. I've seen them here in Nash twice before. I'm soooooo excited!

I heard it was EPIC! I want details!... when you have time, of course. :P

PHENOMENAL!!!!! Honestly, I was in near tears throughout the show because they were sooooo good!

The set was as follows:

Intro

Ignorance

I Caught Myself

Thats What You Get

Looking Up

CrushCrushCrush

Turn It Off

Here We Go Again

Careful

Conspiracy

Where The Lines Overlap

Outro

Encore:

You Aint Woman Enough cover

The Only Exception (OH MY GOD!)

Misguided Ghosts

Misery Business

Brick By Boring Brick

Seriously.... phenomenal. And the meet and greet was great. Extremely short. 15 minutes was all. But we all got stuff signed and a picture. I talked to Josh, Hayley and Jeremy a lot. I told Jeremy about my friend that has the exact name as him and he laughed so hard. And I brought up the twitter thing that happened a few months ago when my friend and I found here because she posted on her Twitter and she wigged out. She was like... "THAT WAS YOU GUYS! OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS! I LOVE YOU!" And then Josh was just really awkwardly standing there so he walked over to me and my friend and was like, "I have no idea what to say now..... how are you guys?" and then we just talked about how nervous he was and how he was going to do great and whatnot. He was so adorable. Honestly. I was surprised he actually approached me and my friend and not the other way around.

Bad quality, but whatever.

16134_1191130869703_1571310596_3100.jpg

I wish I lived close to Nashville so I could've gone. I'm glad the show was absolutely amazing and you had an awesome time. I hope somebody recorded "You Ain't Woman Enough." I really want to hear that one cause I heard it was breathtaking.

Haha, I love Josh's face in your picture. :P What happened with you and your friend and Hayley on Twitter?

THAT IS AMAZING!

im jealous! and im glad you had a great time!

<3

it was so good.

I wish I lived close to Nashville so I could've gone. I'm glad the show was absolutely amazing and you had an awesome time. I hope somebody recorded "You Ain't Woman Enough." I really want to hear that one cause I heard it was breathtaking.

Haha, I love Josh's face in your picture. :P What happened with you and your friend and Hayley on Twitter?

Yeah, the Your Not Woman Enough cover was done with no mic or amp or anything. Just Hayley singing and Josh on guitar. Totally unplugged so the crowd had to be silent in order to hear. It was breathtaking though. I almost cried.

Oh, basically my friend and I were in downtown Nashville a few months ago and she got a twitter update on her phone and it was Hayley's twitter and it was "At Bretts doing my lesson!" And she was like, "I take lessons at the same place Brett teaches, we should drive by on our way back to see if Hayley is there." So we drove by and sure enough shes walking out to her car so we stop and I roll down the window and I was like... "HAYLEY!!!!" and she was like... "Hey..... guys......" And we were like... "We were downtown and we saw you were here on your twitter." and she just laughed and asked us a few questions and then we drove away. It was so awkward and hilarious. And then she tweeted about us later that night. But she remembered the whole situation and us when we were talking to her tonight.

Haha, that's awesome. I probably would've done the same thing, just very nonchalantly stalked her for a minute... just in case. ;-)

It's cool how she remembers people. She sucks with names, but she definitely remembers faces. At the Boston m&g, she walked right up to me and said, "Hey! It's nice to see you! How are you?" like I saw her a week before, not a year.

Oh, and have I ever mentioned that Hayley could sing me any song in the world, and I'd melt and do anything she asked? I think I just died and went to heaven, lol.

"You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man":