Alternative Press (October 2009)

Anja

It's a horrible cover in general. Taylor looks very awkwardly placed and like he's staring off into space.

Well, it's too late now. lol

I really like the picture of them all rushing for the bowling ball though.

Its kinda funny how Hayley was more pen about it than Josh though..

I just remember back in '06 when they all seemed so happy. Now all we get is this "distanced" drama. What all went wrong? :(

who knows :( i know what you mean though, they did seem so happy :/ i guess some people like/cope with fame better than others.. i don't know.. i think it's getting better now tough, now they've put the issues they had out on the table...

Yeah but i get the impression that Josh hates talking about his private life and doesn't really like all the fame side of being in a band.. and Hayley doesn't exactly love it either but she's more used to being asked about it..

Its kinda funny how Hayley was more pen about it than Josh though..

I just remember back in '06 when they all seemed so happy. Now all we get is this "distanced" drama. What all went wrong? :(

I got a little depressed reading the article, to be honest. Maybe if Riot! wasn't as big as it was then this bust up might have not happened? Maybe it was a case of getting too big too fast?

I'm gonna read the article now then i will make some comments

Edit: read it and i think i got some tears in my eyes..this article made me depressed and sad for them :( and then so happy that they manage to work it all so we can enjoy their music all over again :)

I wonder if there will be some kind of dispute during this album cycle... cos tbh the band just seems to be Hayley Hayley Hayley to everyone but the early fanbase, and I can't see that slowing down.

i guess that is true but i dont agree with you on the point of early fan base thing... i actulaly like more guys then Hayley (that doesnt mean that i dont like her) but it is always like that the frontman( or in this case frontwoman of the band) always gets way to much atention then the rest of the band...

only thing that is important is if they r mature enough to handle the situation.