The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

i had them twice cause some of the bottom teeth shifted after i had them taken off the first time

i have a permanent wire glued to the back of them now to keep them in place

I need that aswell.

Yay another person who uses their real name as their username:mrgreen:

haha, yeah *high five*

I'm off to bed now, I'll be a zombie tomorrow, haha

ahaha i made a typo LOL hahah whose misery ...yours?:rotfl:

I believe a band called Paramore wrote a song about how your username created misery for all those who couldn't figure out what it meant for ages.

Paramore traveled forward in time to April 2009 and found out there was a user on the forum called "Anavi" and then they went back to 2007 and wrote a song about it called "Misery Business".

I believe a band called Paramore wrote a song about how your username created misery for all those who couldn't figure out what it meant for ages.

Paramore traveled forward in time to April 2009 and found out there was a user on the forum called "Anavi" and then they went back to 2007 and wrote a song about it called "Misery Business".

hahah wtf r you drunk or .... LMAO anyways if that is true then i feel super special ahhaa Josh wrote incredible rif and Hayley did funny lyrics just becouse of my username LOL

hahah wtf r you drunk or .... LMAO anyways if that is true then i feel super special ahhaa Josh wrote incredible rif and Hayley did funny lyrics just becouse of my username LOL

It's 8:36am, I don't start drinking alcohol until 9:30am, you rude girl:nono: