The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

I confess I need my Deluxe Edition to come tomorrow!

And Harry, if you're posting pics, can you please not post them here? haha, i don't want to see it before I get it ;p

I confess I don't have anymore pics anyway. At least not for the moment:p

Ouch, that sucks:(

AFAIK New Zealanders couldn't get it either, so I felt grateful for living next door to them and being able to get it:p

yeah i know...and it is even harder couse i hear all these ppl who r able to order it saying that it came and it makes me wanna cry... i didnt want any album that bad as i wanted this one ...

yeah i know...and it is even harder couse i hear all these ppl who r able to order it saying that it came and it makes me wanna cry... i didnt want any album that bad as i wanted this one ...

Yeah I can understand. This year I've missed several live concerts, sucks balls, but ah well, what can you do...........except want to shoot concrete walls:(

pft, you wanna talk about missing concerts?

try living in calgary :P

Belive me it is not as bad as living in Serbia...only thime we have some famous ppl here having concerts...is when they r one foot in grave (like Rolingstones:shifty:) and then they decide that they can earn some cash is small countries under rock:shifty:

i confess i'm gonna post some pics