The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

I confess this made me lol:

BRAD broke up with ME you stupid fat cunt, so fuck you. You don't know me. I am not using Ty and I would never hurt him, so stop your lys or ill get someone to take care of your bullshit for me. Fuck u you fucking ugly cunt

:rotfl:

pft, you wanna talk about missing concerts?

try living in calgary :P

Yeah but to be fair Calgary is a lot smaller than Melbourne though, we have about 3.8 times the population.

Sometimes we miss out of a lot of international acts and/or they just rarely come because we are a relatively isolated country. One of my fave bands has only been here twice in this 24 year history, to put it in perspective.

Otherwise though the local music scene is pretty thriving though, shit loads of gigs around here, I'm just too broke to go to them:(

DAMN YOU DELUXE BOX SET, YOU MADE ME BROKE:crybad:

Yeah but to be fair Calgary is a lot smaller than Melbourne though, we have about 3.8 times the population.

Sometimes we miss out of a lot of international acts and/or they just rarely come because we are a relatively isolated country. One of my fave bands has only been here twice in this 24 year history, to put it in perspective.

Otherwise though the local music scene is pretty thriving though, shit loads of gigs around here, I'm just too broke to go to them:(

DAMN YOU DELUXE BOX SET, YOU MADE ME BROKE:crybad:

true

but considering calgary is the third largest metropolitan area in canada (after toronto and vancouver) you'd figure somebody would tour here

I confess so far BNE is fucking kick ass. (just got it a couple mins ago. Just got home from soccer practice)

Fucking word.

BNE is totally fucking pwning. I have zero shame putting this album up against some of my favorite death metal CDs in my collection.