I question I have for girls (guys can say their opinons too)

Wildman

I'm sorry if there is a thread like this. But I was wondering:

Do you get offended when you are referred to as chicks? Or any other slang terms men use for women?

I was just wondering this because I refer to most girls as chicks, and for some reason this one girl was offended and went off on me on how degrading it is toward women.

Thoughts?

I've never met a single female who felt remotely offended by that, in fact the majority of the ones I associate myself with refer to each other as "chicks."

That is quite true.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Fo'Sho homie. lol

hahah what a silly girl... 'Chick" is like the lightest of all terms guys use for us... i seriouslly don't see the reason why se got offended by that.

I won't be. Generally no therm can offend me they r just the words of an expression.

Yeah, if I were to call chicks "hoes" that would be sort of another story, right?

Maybe she was on her period?

Haha, possibly. lol

I thought that it was a compliment to be called a chick :rotfl:

I know right? Would they rather be called "chicks" or "uglies" you know what I'm saying?

I say chicks myself I am a bit of a dude though.

Chicks is a common term, I can see why. And what do you mean by dude? lol

i don't see why she would find the term "chick" offensive. i call girls chicks and i don't find it offensive.

Maybe because it's other girls calling each other chicks? Possibly?

duuuude, ive never known anyone tot ake offense ot that. i personally dont, some people are just touchy though...

Touchy, maybe.

No, I don't think so. My mom even uses that term and she's 48.

Once I was talking to a guy and I refered to some other guys as "dude" (s) and they thought it was odd for a girl to use that, even. Ha.

Dude is more of a unisex term. Though.

someone calling me "chick" doesnt really bother me unless it's like "yo chick whats up?" or something like that because that just doesnt show respect.

but if someone goes "that chick over there" or "these chicks here" or something like that then i'm okay with it

haha idk why