Where can I watch the VMAs online?

Andalix

I can't give you my knowledge, but maybe I could give you:

a) Wit- to be funnier when you try so hard

B) English lessons. Self explanatory.

Ohhh I am sorry for not being a fucktard English like you.

And you try so hard for being the most hated on the forums. Congratulations, again.

Didn't she have like one of the biggest selling records of last year or something?

So I doubt she needs the extra publicity.

Were not pittying her because she is famous were pittying her because in the end she is a young girl that didn't deserve it.

I didn't say she deserves it- I said Kanye was a douche for doing it! I'm just saying that it really isn't a big deal in the slightest.

I mean, all comedy is simply other people's misfourtune most of the time...this isn't any different. Like I said- she still got to finish her speech and retain composure- so hat's off to her!

But, surprise surprise, the girls will make me out to be a heartless bastard who enjoys gutting little kids and killing kittens. Oh well, I'll try to care...

I didn't say she deserves it- I said Kanye was a douche for doing it! I'm just saying that it really isn't a big deal in the slightest.

I mean, all comedy is simply other people's misfourtune most of the time...this isn't any different. Like I said- she still got to finish her speech and retain composure- so hat's off to her!

But, surprise surprise, the girls will make me out to be a heartless bastard who enjoys gutting little kids and killing kittens. Oh well, I'll try to care...

You obviously do care with brining that up that over and over :P

Some people think it was a big deal so maybe give them the ability to voice their opinion without you saying how wrong it is

I just found it amusing that you told Betty she is a rasist...lol i didnt knew that English is a race... ahahha

this is going way out of control

Then what is a race??

Human is a species- not a race....maybe that's where you are getting confused.

I mean, if I said "You are all fucktard Germans", surely that would be racist??

Not that I give a shit anyway- racism doesn't bother me.

You obviously do care with brining that up that over and over :P

Some people think it was a big deal so maybe give them the ability to voice their opinion without you saying how wrong it is

Do I care what they think? No..

Do I enjoy seeing them getting their knickers in a twist? Yes! Because they take it far too seriously. But they do stick together- I'll give them that!

Then what is a race??

Human is a species- not a race....maybe that's where you are getting confused.

I mean, if I said "You are all fucktard Germans", surely that would be racist??

Not that I give a shit anyway- racism doesn't bother me.

hahah you r wrong... but never mind i wont even bother to explain... try to read some Biology books..maybe that would help...:rotfl:

Do I care what they think? No..

Do I enjoy seeing them getting their knickers in a twist? Yes! Because they take it far too seriously. But they do stick together- I'll give them that!

Maybe just leave this topic then and let them get on with it (that's if you do care so little about what they think).

James your turning into a mini Alex :rotfl:

figured

do you need to borrow a tampon?

Ohhhhh burn!!!

hahah you r wrong... but never mind i wont even bother to explain... try to read so Biology books..maybe that would help...:rotfl:

Show me proof of how I'm wrong. Mocking someone's race is being racist...the English are a race.

As for the Biology comment, I did Biology for A Level. So fuck off ;)