Where can I watch the VMAs online?

Andalix

everyone has different opinions even if you don't like taylor that was still so rude of kayne to do that. love it when people don't give a shit about other people's feelings.... it's awesome and shows you have no respect and don't care for anyone but yourself.

:nono:

just because you dont like someone's music doesnt mean you can diss them and laugh about the fact that she was hurt... shes still human being just like us.

tbh i didnt think taylor was going to win (love her) but i really thought it was going to be lady gaga.

everyone has their different tastes and likes in music just because you dont like something doesnt mean other people shouldn't and doesnt mean that something doesnt deserve an award... if you've made it as far as she has you deserve something... everyone is different. no respect at all for other people's emotions it's pathetic and shows you have no heart. stop being such a fucking asshole... show some respect.

hear hear, catie.

now, i'm not a fan of taylor swift's music or music videos or whatnot, in general i couldn't care less, but she seems nice enough, and what she's only 17 or something ? my heart broke for her when i saw the kanye clip, it was actually so unnecessary.

oh, and lady gaga is officially a complete and utter nutjob genius lunatic. definition of weirdo. but brilliant.

Pffft.

It doesn't make a difference to me. I found it funny.

Why would I give two fucks about her? It's not like I know her.

That's fair enough but she is still a human being, think how you would have acted in the same position? Your a somewhat sensitive young man (judging by your posts on here) so I bet even you would have been frightened and shook up at the time.

exactly my point. :nono:

baww.png

That's fair enough but she is still a human being, think how you would have acted in the same position? Your a somewhat sensitive young man (judging by your posts on here) so I bet even you would have been frightened and shook up at the time.

Shit happens to people all the time. SHE WON A FUCKING AWARD. WHY ARE WE TREATING HER LIKE SHE'S LOST SOMETHING??

Jesus Christ, it was Kanye who got humiliated, not her!! Her fucking career is gonna sky rocket after this!! The crowd went nuts FOR HER! Why should I feel sorry?? It's Kanye who fucked up whilst UTI....I feel worse for him!

God damn, you people need to drop the whole guardian-angel act.

Is it weird that you can feel sorry for people you don't know? :roll:

I'm not a Taylor fan at all, but he just shouldn't have done it, it was her moment and he fucked it up.

But how did he fuck it up??

She came back stronger- if anything, his "controversial" act is gonna garter her more attention than ever.

That's what you people don't understand. You're too busy feeling sorry for someone who doesn't even need your sympathy.

Typical girls. amirite?

Looks like someone has lived much and have experiences in anything. Congratulations. I've always needed a psychiatrist, will you give me your address, James?

:roll:

/sarcasm

I can't give you my knowledge, but maybe I could give you:

a) Wit- to be funnier when you try so hard

B) English lessons. Self explanatory.

James, I don't think you're gonna win this one :lol: Well.. maybe in your mind ;-) You're right though, it's going to be a Kate Moss effect kind of thing, and she will benefit from it, but it doesn't change how she actually felt :P

I haven't even checked my User Rep yet. It's gonna be like broken traffic lights haha