Where can I watch the VMAs online?

Andalix

Maybe just leave this topic then and let them get on with it (that's if you do care so little about what they think).

James your turning into a mini Alex :rotfl:

But it's so engaging!! And I'm leaving in a week anyway so I might as well go out in a pathetic chariot of fire, piss and vinegar.

Maybe just leave this topic then and let them get on with it (that's if you do care so little about what they think).

James your turning into a mini Alex :rotfl:

check the Michael Jackson thread. apparently when there is a hot topic going on, he always has to be on the opposing side. I don't care what his opinion is but the way he says things sometimes makes people mad.

Ohhhhh burn!!!

Show me proof of how I'm wrong. Mocking someone's race is being racist...the English are a race.

As for the Biology comment, I did Biology for A Level. So fuck off ;)

english isn't really a race, it's a nationality

i'm canadian but we're both caucasian

different nationalities, same race

james is the new alex! i swear hahahaha.

still luv you james tho but sometimes you just piss me off lmao

Well just so long as you realize none of this is meant to be taken personally....

That is, until people start throwing personal insults around. So that shitty little Andalix girl can indeed, go fuck herself.

check the Michael Jackson thread. apparently when there is a hot topic going on, he always has to be on the opposing side. I don't care what his opinion is but the way he says things sometimes makes people mad.
it's true. he likes to see people fight with him and idk why i still do it

Well just so long as you realize none of this is meant to be taken personally....

That is, until people start throwing personal insults around. So that shitty little Andalix girl can indeed, go fuck herself.

well i know it's not meant to be personally towards any of us on here

but im pretty sure betty meant the english language tho...

and i do agree with lee if you "dont care" so much why stick around in here? because you actually do care

youre actions sometimes dont go well with your words

it's true. he likes to see people fight with him and idk why i still do it

well i know it's not meant to be personally towards any of us on here

but im pretty sure betty meant the english language tho...

Well her sentence still didn't make any sense

"I'm not a fucktard English"

What is it with foreigners learning insults before sentence structure?? Baffles me.

Gigwise:

Kanye West has issued a second apology for interrupting Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech at the MTV Video Music Awards in New York.

The rapper grabbed the microphone from Swift to complain that she had triumphed in the Best Female Video Prize category over Beyonce.

In a new update on his blog, West said he was “truly sorry” and compared his outburst to a scene from the movie Meet The Parents.

“I feel like Ben Stiller in Meet the Parents when he messed up everything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave,” West wrote.

“That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry.”

It is the second time today (September 14) that West has apolosied for the incident.

In an earlier message on his blog – which has since been taken down – the rapper said he felt bad for “ruining” Swift’s speech, but still appeared upset that Beyonce had not won the award.

As previously reported on Gigwise, West’s reaction was met with boos from members of the audience at Radio City Music Hall.

A number of musicians, including Pink and Katy Perry, have also criticised the rapper via Twitter.

^.... if you hate it so much why are u still here..?

Gigwise:

ah yes i saw the original apology

here it is:

“I’m sooooo sorry to taylor swift and her fans and her mom. I spoke to her mother right after and she said the same thing my mother would’ve said. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she’s in the bleachers! …………………… i’m in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment!……………. beyonce’s video was the best of this decade! I’m sorry to my fans if I let you guys down! I’m sorry to my friends at mtv. I will apologize to taylor 2mrw. welcome to the real world! everybody wanna booooo me but i’m a fan of real pop culture! No disrespect but we watchin’ the show at the crib right now cause … well you know! i’m still happy for taylor! Boooyaaawwww! you are very very talented! I gave my awards to outkast when they deserved it over me… that’s what it is!! i’m not crazy yall, i’m just real. Sorry for that! I really feel bad for taylor and i’m sincerely sorry! Much respect!!”

wtf kind of apology is that :nono:

haha well I'll still be on AP. But this place is crap anyway- same 10 topics discussed everday. It's like a family home that just got boring and stale.

I'd like to see you pull this shit over there before someone brings you down to the grown with a bump :P Your all nice over there and quite sedated in comparrison :P

^.... if you hate it so much why are u still here..?

wtf kind of apology is that :nono:

Well I won't be anymore! That's kinda the point :P

And he was probs still drunk when he made that apology.

Thanks Kayla... she understood what i meant... :rotfl:

Ahh I get it. But it's still Racism.

I'd like to see you pull this shit over there before someone brings you down to the grown with a bump :P Your all nice over there and quite sedated in comparrison :P

No- the difference is that EVERYONE pulls this shit over there- but no one batters an eyelid.

LOL@ his apology. " I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she’s in the bleachers! " lmao

:rotfl:

"2MRW" :rotfl:

See, this is why I found the whole thing hilarious! He's like a little kid!

Just like to say, I'm with James on this one. As awful as it was for Taylor, it's much, much more damaging for Kanye's career than for hers.

Thank you ;)