All We Know Is Falling went Gold

Catie

this is what hayley just posted on twitter

@yelyahwilliams Our diet album, All We Know Is Falling, just went gold!!! Thanks to all the OG Paramore fans ;)

wow, when i first bought all we know is falling i never would've thought this would happened, tbh. sweet!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"nononono.

AWKIF is the diet.

riot is the cravings.

TFR is the breakdown on cravings.

BNE is the getting back on track.

and thank you, i am your lovely spokesperson, angelina jolie, and even though i'm fabulous, i'm still ever-so insecure."

that's what happened when i read hayley's tweet.

haha kayla i got mine at hollister in april of 06 lmfao weird that they had that there at that time

@yelyahwilliams I guess since we're stuffing our faces with hot dogs I was thinking about how I'm gonna have to go on a diet.... Woops!!! First* album.about 2 hours ago from TwitterFon

haha kayla i got mine at hollister in april of 06 lmfao weird that they had that there at that time

@yelyahwilliams I guess since we're stuffing our faces with hot dogs I was thinking about how I'm gonna have to go on a diet.... Woops!!! First* album.about 2 hours ago from TwitterFon

i believe i ended up ordering mine from hot topic in the fall

i still can't find it in stores here

i believe i ended up ordering mine from hot topic in the fall

i still can't find it in stores here

it is EVERYWHERE here

everytime i see it in target or walmart i hide it lmfao

My bad my math was off counting from 2005, lol.
hahah idc i was just tryin to be a smartass anyway lol

this is what hayley just posted on twitter

@yelyahwilliams Our diet album, All We Know Is Falling, just went gold!!! Thanks to all the OG Paramore fans ;)

wow, when i first bought all we know is falling i never would've thought this would happened, tbh. sweet!

This album inspired me to diet:mrgreen: (well actually I ate a huge pizza for breakfast and have had several bowls of spaghetti today and it's not even 6pm yet lol)

Was that you that made the error or did Hayley actually call it diet instead of debut?

This album inspired me to diet:mrgreen: (well actually I ate a huge pizza for breakfast and have had several bowls of spaghetti today and it's not even 6pm yet lol)

Was that you that made the error or did Hayley actually call it diet instead of debut?

hahaha she called it diet... then she twitted after that she didnt mean to put diet hahaha

i posted her 2nd tweet somewhere in this thread