First Impressions - brand new eyes

kwik-silva

my first impression was "WTF?" to much slow stuff, and some songs were 'pop' . Now i think that All I wanted is beautiful , i love Hayley's voice in it. WTLO is WAY better live imo. That album need to grow up on me. I'm pretty sure i will love it.

Please, ignore my terrible english :???:

As in, the "I LOVE PARAMORE WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE GET ME A LIFE?" Lj? :P

Actually they're a lot more critical of Paramore over there cause they all think they're invincible and no one can touch them. I'm surprised so many of them liked it. If anything, I was expecting more negative reviews from them and more positive ones here.

Actually they're a lot more critical of Paramore over there cause they all think they're invincible and no one can touch them. I'm surprised so many of them liked it. If anything, I was expecting more negative reviews from them and more positive ones here.

mhm mhm mhm!

agree

anyway okay maybe i did just listen.... only where the lines overlap and the only exception

it's ALOT more mature and i don't think the little fangirls will like it. it's def not like riot at all. and i love it

they're all grown up!!

it's ALOT more mature and i don't think the little fangirls will like it. it's def not like riot at all. and i love it

they're all grown up!!

That's why all the LJ kids said they liked it... cause it's not Riot! and because the teeny boppers won't enjoy it. lol

EDIT: Oh look! We have butterflies now. :)

Not really sure why people are complaining about how "slow" it is myself.

Same.

I do think from 1 listen through that it's better than Riot. Mainly because I actually listened to it start to finish without hitting the skip button.

i've decided i'm going to listen to all the songs once then thats it until i get it in the mail

I bet you'll listen more than once :shifty: