First Impressions - brand new eyes

kwik-silva

hahah same kayla

i love the meaning of the song so much!

and at the BNE shows i went to when the lyrics go

"But what a waste it would've been"

hayley turned around and faced the band to sing that part and i was like awwwww!

Interesting notion that I think of myself as a musical genius... why does the post suddenly turn into a show-off if it has 20 lines instead of one? It's still just me writing down my thoughts about the album, nothing more. If you aren't talking about me, Catie, then okay, but I'm still curious.

Interesting notion that I think of myself as a musical genius... why does the post suddenly turn into a show-off if it has 20 lines instead of one? It's still just me writing down my thoughts about the album, nothing more. If you aren't talking about me, Catie, then okay, but I'm still curious.

hahahah chill bro. :lol:

i was talking about the people that are all like "I dont like the album so it shouldnt be number *whatever number it is atm*"

or the opposite.... "I love it so it should be number 1"

no one should matter as to what number it is.

if you like it then you like it, if you dont then you don't just because one person has a certain opinion about it doesnt mean the media/everyone else has to go by that.

who cares?

Heyheyhey, I didn't mean to come across as annoyed as I apparently did. I can see what you mean now, and I agree. In fact, I think I've ranted about it somewhere around here before. :shifty: But you directed it at people who "wrote monster reviews" so can you see why I got confused there?

I know it's hard to tell the tone over the internet, but I was more like "I'm twelve and what is this" than "I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION". ;-) So let's leave the chilling to another time, eh?