Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

I confess I need to find out who the hell are You Me At Six and Paper Route before the Paramore gig. :shifty: Is there anyone here who can point me to the right direction? (In the form of songs/albums of course >:o Point me to Google and I will do something unthinkable)

I confess I need to find out who the hell are You Me At Six and Paper Route before the Paramore gig. :shifty: Is there anyone here who can point me to the right direction? (In the form of songs/albums of course >:o Point me to Google and I will do something unthinkable)

Well Paper Route is incredible.

http://www.myspace.com/paperroute

Absence is a phenomenal album.

I dont really know much of You Me at Six though.

You Me at Six only have the one album - Take Off Your Colours - and I'd do my best to avoid it.

Well Paper Route is incredible.

http://www.myspace.com/paperroute

Absence is a phenomenal album.

Mmmm, sounds decent so far, looks like I have to get the album now. I won't mind these guys opening for Paramore at all.

You Me at Six only have the one album - Take Off Your Colours - and I'd do my best to avoid it.

Hell, I want to know what I'm up against, so that's not possible :P

My old computer had the habit of turning itself on when I was trying to get sleep, and the space shuttle that the computer was, I always had to get up and pull the plug. That's the closest I've been to paranormal stuff :shifty:

it's a movie. but yeah, my house is freaking haunted.

I confess someone should make a "scary story" thread or something.