Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

@Harry: Yeah, the police arrested her last night. She's in on a $10,000 bond and nobody can afford it, so they're transferring her from a police holding cell to a prison because of that, it's so fucked up and I've been so depressed about it.

@Harry: Yeah, the police arrested her last night. She's in on a $10,000 bond and nobody can afford it, so they're transferring her from a police holding cell to a prison because of that, it's so fucked up and I've been so depressed about it.

Thats blows man:(

I hope shit works out ok

:hug:

Aww, Ernie, I just read your post.

I'm sorry! :hug: I hope everything gets sorted out.

Thank you.

I confess that bond is only 10% of what its supposed to be, but where the hell are we going to get $1000, this is ridiculous. And all of this is over a missed court date for a traffic violation. But in truth, I doubt my mom told me the whole truth to the story.

^ I noticed that, then I clicked on his profile and I was like, "oh darn, its not him", lol.

I confess that I don't know what I'm going to do this coming monday when I get home from school now. :/

I confess I'm highly amused at how people react when they see my friend Jeremy comment or do stuff on my facebook because he has the same name as Jeremy in Paramore.

Ehehehe

:shifty:

^ I noticed that, then I clicked on his profile and I was like, "oh darn, its not him", lol.

same. XD