Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

i confess i agree. at first i felt really bad for her and i still do...but she doesnt want to get better and is extremely disrespecful...i think she should leave and come back when she is ready...

and by the looks of the next episode she just might!

Nah I didn't. I don't watch every episode but when I get the chance to it's really entertaining.

Tell me what happened "Red".

Selma, the lady who checks up on the pacients, went to go get Kari Ann and bring her to group meeting. well KA just took all the time in the world getting ready and was late. So Slema went and kept on pestering KA about KA's needing to go to the meeting and it went on forever, they were both all up in eachother's faces. finally, KA threw a vase (i think at Selma) "at the wall" and Selma reacted by grabbing KA's hair and pushing her against the wall.

Selma was fired.

It was a HUGE dramatic moment for everyone. but considering KA's rape, molestation and beatings (a lot of them have been through that) its understandable why they had to let Selma go. It was the company's rules that no staff member is to lay their hands on a pacient in an aggressive manner.

KA still annoys me though

KA deserved that shit.

But of course I always hope everyone the best :P

lol yeah. but with the preview for next week she was yelling at the doctors and everyone saying "im not a pacient anymore so give me my cell phone" and "i cant believe youre giving up on your pacients like this"

but she signed a contract this last episode saying that if she broke one more rule she would agree to leave

and i confess goodnight everyone :)

"I can't believe you're giving up on your patients like this"

What nerve honestly. She's definitely one to blame others than take responsibility.

I say bring Selma back.

I laugh everytime the camera is on her and her ass crack is blurred.