Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

Haha, that's actually amazing! You'll have to tell me more about it haha.

I just do what I do 8-)

I started with Glassjaw, which rawked. I expected something much heavier but it was good for what it is. That's the opinion after two listens, so it's nothing decisive. :lol: I continued with United Nations, which was fucking AWESOME and I can only see it getting better with more listens. I branched out to Converge from there, I don't even know if that's "Ross music", but I didn't care. I saved the usual Brand New -fests to the end of the day.

I just do what I do 8-)

I started with Glassjaw, which rawked. I expected something much heavier but it was good for what it is. That's the opinion after two listens, so it's nothing decisive. :lol: I continued with United Nations, which was fucking AWESOME and I can only see it getting better with more listens. I branched out to Converge from there, I don't even know if that's "Ross music", but I didn't care. I saved the usual Brand New -fests to the end of the day.

United Nations is excellent. One of my albums of last year, can't wait for some more material from them.

Converge's "Axe to Fall"'s also amazing. I heard it at my friend's house earlier in the week and I was blown away. Great stuff.

United Nations is excellent. One of my albums of last year, can't wait for some more material from them.

Converge's "Axe to Fall"'s also amazing. I heard it at my friend's house earlier in the week and I was blown away. Great stuff.

Have you heard anything else from them? Jane Doe is an amazing album. Start listening. >:o I haven't heard Axe To Fall yet, though.

I've also been listening to Funeral Diner a lot lately. It's from the genre that you and me see as screamo . ;-) You might wanna give it a try.

Have you heard anything else from them? Jane Doe is an amazing album. Start listening. >:o I haven't heard Axe To Fall yet, though.

I've also been listening to Funeral Diner a lot lately. It's from the genre that you and me see as screamo . ;-) You might wanna give it a try.

I've only ever heard bits and pieces really, like if I'm at my friends and he puts his music on shuffle haha. Their cover of the Cure's "Disintigration" is great though, wish I still had that.

Ahh, excellent! I'll need to check them out then.

HOLY COW AND THE OTHER RUMINANTS what did I just hear? I confess the ending of Polaroids Of Polar Bears almost made me throw my headphones away because I thought something went bananas inside my computer :willy_nilly: If I smoked, this would be the time to have one of those relaxing cigs...

HOLY COW AND THE OTHER RUMINANTS what did I just hear? I confess the ending of Polaroids Of Polar Bears almost made me throw my headphones away because I thought something went bananas inside my computer :willy_nilly: If I smoked, this would be the time to have one of those relaxing cigs...

...is that good? :shifty: