Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

I confess I'm clearing out my facebook friends.. I have too many people that I don't even know particularly well. I'm against having high friend counts anyway, so if I delete people from here.. don't be offended, the internet isn't to be taken too seriously.

I have it for the original Playstation, so yeah 8-)

Yeah I do too, but whenever I played it on the PS2 and it got to the part where you had to swap discs it wouldn't work for me.

I never knew you could do this, can you buy other games to?

I dunno, I just saw MGS on the Playstation Store preview thing under the Game tab when my PS3 started up.

Weird. :/ You don't have the original Playstation, then?

Somewhere yeah but I'm not going to get that out solely for MGS :P

Buying it again so I can play it on PS3 or my PSP with no discs suits me better cause I'm lazy and I don't know where my original MGS discs are :shifty:

I think I should buy it for PS3 as well...but I don't know how the PS store thing works. I'm just supposed to connect the PS3 to the internet and the rest will be taken care of?

You'll need the newest Software (3.10) for the store to work. So either download that from the PS3 website on your PC to a removable flash drive or connect the PS3 to the internet and go to System Update.

Then once it's updated/installed the software choose Playstation Store and provided you have an existing account just go buy it.

I confess I want to do more stuff with my PS3 now that I've upgraded the hard drive :shifty: