Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

I confess I have to write a letter about myself to send to a french person, my french class are getting penfriends or whatever it is called with a class in France, and next year we'll visit them, and they us. No idea what to write.

I confess thats awesome! We're doing a simillar thing, but unfortunately I cant take part in it. :(

I confess just write something about yourself Guro, see if you both have anything in common, haha.

I will (: hehe, yeah it's our teachers that decide who we're gonna write too though, so i hope they look at what we have in commom :P

I confess thats awesome! We're doing a simillar thing, but unfortunately I cant take part in it. :(

Yep, I'm kinda stoked. :) Still don't know if i'll live in Norway next year though, haha.

Aw, why? :s

I confess I hope so too! When I took part in something similar, me and the (Polish) girl, didn't have that much in common, but I remember she knew Paramore, haha.

Aw, haha. Good she knew Paramore though : D Did you visit them? :]

I confess I want a pen friend... but here in the US we call them pen pals. hahaha

Haha, in primary school we had pen pals(i like that word better, hahah) that lived like 15 minutes away :P I became really close friends with mine :]

Yeah, it'll be fun :] I hope I get an awesome person, haha. Considering I'm gonna live with that person for a week when we go there, and the same when they come here :P

Yes, I think I'll try something like that, thanks:hug:

I hope you'll hunny! :mrgreen:

Oh no need to thanks,I just wanted to help you,as far as I can.:hug:

I confess is it for a whole year?

Its bc of my health. my mom would've to accomplish me and thats impossible. :/

We're only visiting them for a week, but I'll apply for school in France again this year, so if I get accepted, I'll live in France by then.

Aw, that sucks :[