Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

I confess:

After deep consideration, Ive decided that Edward is an emo faggot vampire that glitters in the sun, and Jacob is a kickass werewolf thing. My point? Jacob>Edward. And I STILL cant believe I saw that movie... I feel ashamed.

I copied this off of my friend's facebook status, I laughed so hard!

I cried when I turned 18, I was so depressed that day haha.

I had a party for my 19th, that was super fun. Last year for my 20th I think I spent 1/3 of the day my bedroom just staring blankly at things and thinking what a fucking loser I was (still am haha), heh.

Well I wouldn't exactly call the PF Board home to the greatest display of self esteem on earth anyway.

When I turned 20 was when I was going through one of the worst times in my life, so no surprise I did jack shit on my bday.

I started going through the dating minefield when I was 18.

It's probably because I have perpetual bad luck, but it fucking sucked. The only girl that was not a shallow air head cheated on me 11 days after going out with me, but at least she was honest and told me she liked that guy more than me.

The rest seemed great at the time, bubbly personalities and very attractive looking, but they had problems that were way beyond my ability to deal with.

Avoid people with severe personality problems at all cost, seriously, don't go out with them thinking "Ohh, I might be able to make their life better" because most of the time, that approach falls flat on it's face and you both end up worse off in the end.

I wish I knew that back then, fuck, but it's too late now, but at least I learnt something.