Post Your Pictures - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

Aww, no you dont. hahaha.

My life is rather boring aside from the shows and whatnot. But even now the shows are kind of getting monotonous for me.

God, that makes me sound so ungrateful for them, but believe me, I am beyond grateful. They're just a regular thing for me now. hahaha

Yeah, but that was simply because there's construction. So A Rocket to the Moon was like, "We'll be hanging out in the back after the show because thats the only place we really can!" hahahaha. And the Maine was hanging out with them... even though The Maine didn't play last night. lol. John normally says they'll be "hanging around."

Yeah, but that was simply because there's construction. So A Rocket to the Moon was like, "We'll be hanging out in the back after the show because thats the only place we really can!" hahahaha. And the Maine was hanging out with them... even though The Maine didn't play last night. lol. John normally says they'll be "hanging around."

why didnt the maine play?