Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

Italian is a nice language,but I think it's pretty hard to learn it ;s

yeah it probably is. but it would be so cool! i already know how to curse in italian, thanks to my grandma lmao

• Like 1

that is a good thing! :D

:D All I can remember in German is "How are you","Hello","Bye",basic stuff actually. And I know how to count. And a lot of words,but I can't put them into a sentence. :(

yeah it probably is. but it would be so cool! i already know how to curse in italian, thanks to my grandma lmao

Awesome! :D I only know how to say "yes" and "no" in Italian :shifty:

:D All I can remember in German is "How are you","Hello","Bye",basic stuff actually. And I know how to count. And a lot of words,but I can't put them into a sentence. :(

Actually i hate the german language! sometimes i even forget german words and i only know the english one for it. My friends call me crazy and say that i try to fool them but i don't :roll:

• Like 1

@ Catie: Oh :shifty: Be careful not to catch a cold or something.

I've caught a cold and I can't breathe/talk :shifty:

@ Patrick: That happens to me too! :neutral: I forget Romanian words and I'm like "hey,help me translate this work,I can't remember its meaning in Romanian" :neutral: I've been learning English for way too many years now,haha. I just got used to it.

• Like 1

exactly!

I'll forget one day my own language,haha :lol: I express myself better in English,I don't know. I sometimes wonder if I wasn't born in the wrong country :shifty:

@ Catie: Why did she yell at you? :( It's not like you're just going to sit there and freeze.

I had the most amazing dream

it was one of those "I don't want to wake up" dreams

Paramore decided to have a concert...

IN MY LIVING ROOM.

GOSH I HATE THAT IT WAS A DREAM

hahah that'd be amazing if it was true

I had the most amazing dream

it was one of those "I don't want to wake up" dreams

Paramore decided to have a concert...

IN MY LIVING ROOM.

<3 then I talked to hayley.

GOSH I HATE THAT IT WAS A DREAM

Awesome! :D

I dreamt of Paramore a long time ago :shifty: I even remember the setlist,haha. And in the end,I ran to their bus,to get autographs and Josh came,signed my blue t-shirt and whispered "I'll never forget you" :shifty: It was pretty odd,haha.