Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

Yeah, you kinda answered yourself for me. I'd prefer to be sober when someone wants to introduce me to his knife. I know, you didn't know he was coming and all, but still...

Diana, are you going to record anything new when you get better? You can give the clip to Harry and he will bless it with the Timbaland-touch:hyper:

You kids and your sobriety:nono: Well okay, since that halloween party I pretty much have only had one beer, just before people start accusing me of being an alcoholic.

And what is this Timbaland touch? Seriously, waht the fuck is that?

@ Harry: Oh,why? Lack of time or something? :shifty:

I haven't taken any singing lessons. I wanted to take guitar lessons about 2 years ago,but I didn't have enough time to go to the classes and I had to quit. And the situation hasn't really changed since then. :(

yoooooooooo

Hello Catie! :D How are you? :)

Hello Diana!

I'm good thank you! hbu?

I'm fine,thanks. :D Watching "Das super talent",on RTL,trying to learn some German,haha :shifty:

Oh,why? Lack of time or something? :shifty:

I haven't taken any singing lessons. I wanted to take guitar lessons about 2 years ago,but I didn't have enough time to go to the classes and I had to quit. And the situation hasn't really changed since then. :(

I've got time, although not a lot between 2 instruments and audio engineering study. I just want singing lessons to get the fundamental basics of correct breathing technique etc, I don't plan on being some super amazing opera vocalist, I'll end up ruining my voice down the track doing metalcore screams/death metal growls, but if you at least learn proper breathing technique you can minimize the harm you do to your vocal chords doing those extreme vocal styles.

I've got time, although not a lot between 2 instruments and audio engineering study. I just want singing lessons to get the fundamental basics of correct breathing technique etc, I don't plan on being some super amazing opera vocalist, I'll end up ruining my voice down the track doing metalcore screams/death metal growls, but if you at least learn proper breathing technique you can minimize the harm you do to your vocal chords doing those extreme vocal styles.

2 instruments? Which ones? :D

same here :rotfl:

This kid singing right now looks cute but awww. Her parents shouldn't have brought her there :shifty:

2 instruments? Which ones? :D

Electric guitar and bass guitar.

I can kinda play acoustic guitar as well. Not great at it, but I'm better than a beginner acoustic guitarist at any rate, which I guess is not bad since I almost never practice acoustic stuff.

Pekka is our man when it comes to acoustic guitar on this board:cool:

You kids and your sobriety:nono: Well okay, since that halloween party I pretty much have only had one beer, just before people start accusing me of being an alcoholic.

And what is this Timbaland touch? Seriously, waht the fuck is that?

What the fuck do you think it is? >:o You have the knowledge to produce Diana's singing and then she will get a record deal.

Speaking of hevymetyl, Swallow The Sun has a new album out. Check it!

@ Harry: Wow,impressive! :D

Now that's nice too. I'm a total disaster when it's about playing the guitar. :shifty: And I think it's pretty much because I'm extremely impatient.

Yeah,I couldn't agree more. I've heard one of his covers [i think it was a Opeth song] and wow. It was an amazing cover.

What the fuck do you think it is? >:o You have the knowledge to produce Diana's singing and then she will get a record deal.

Speaking of hevymetyl, Swallow The Sun has a new album out. Check it!

My extreme audio engineering skillzzz will land her hte deal of the century

I need to go anyway, a friend has just come over to visit me, so its kinda rude to keep posting away.

I'll try blogspotting the album or whatever at a later time.

ja der war echt komisch XD

Does this mean "Yes,he was really amusing"? :shifty: My German is pretty bad :(

thats still good!

i took spanish for three years but im not fluent, im pretty bad actually hahaha

Well,Spanish is pretty much the same as Romanian,so yay! It was easier for me to learn it :D

I gots to go peeps, later.

Bye Harry :D! :hug: