Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

What's this unemployment welfare payment? :shifty:

Sorry if this sounds stupid :shifty:

Basically, if you're not employed, you're entitled to social security payments from this place that pays you on behalf of the government.

Well, that's how it is in Australia anyway, I imagine not too different in America, but I could be wrong.

I'm turning 21 soon, which means I'm entitled to the full level payment, since I'm no longer dependent on my parents.

Basically, if you're not employed, you're entitled to social security payments from this place that pays you on behalf of the government.

Well, that's how it is in Australia anyway, I imagine not too different in America, but I could be wrong.

I'm turning 21 soon, which means I'm entitled to the full level payment, since I'm no longer dependent on my parents.

Oh,ok,thanks for the explanation. I guess it's going to be pretty hard without this welfare payment and without a job :shifty: I hope you find a job or something. : D

Oh,ok,thanks for the explanation. I guess it's going to be pretty hard without this welfare payment and without a job :shifty: I hope you find a job or something. : D

Oh no, I get along fine to be honest. I live with a friend of my parents, she pays the bills, makes my dinner and stuff, so I don't have to worry about paying rent/board, bills or anything at all:D which is pretty cool considering I don't have to live with my nagging parents anymore, cos this person I live with is sometimes barely ever here so it's like I'm home alone most of the time.

^ Oh,I didn't know that :D. Now that's awesome :) Can I say that you're lucky too? :D

I guess I am kinda. I get a lot of freedom, leave the house as I choose, stay up as late as I want etc.

Although I do need to get a job soon, I might be doing a course in aged care, since there is several nursing homes in the area and I'd rather do that kind of work, directly helping other people, then say, working in a factory or whatever.

I guess I am kinda. I get a lot of freedom, leave the house as I choose, stay up as late as I want etc.

Although I do need to get a job soon, I might be doing a course in aged care, since there is several nursing homes in the area and I'd rather do that kind of work, directly helping other people, then say, working in a factory or whatever.

Even more awesome! :D

Nice :) Sounds interesting,for me at least. And it's better than being stuck in an office,with a lot of documents surrounding you. :D

@diana

why? Wazzup tomorrow?

I love saturdays! XD

That's the problem :( Sundays are boring. Nothing to watch on tv,nowhere to go. I sometimes wonder if Sundays aren't a reason for this town to look as if it's haunted :shifty: