Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

I'm still yet to find out if my flirting efforts at the halloween party went well.

Generally I'm an awkward man, but after a few beers I was happily talking to a duo of girls for an extended period of time.

One of the 2 drew a love heart on my arm with a permanent marker just before she left and I could tell half an hour after we started talking her body language suggested she was quite into me, but she didn't make a move at the party:?

Normally I don't let this kinda shit agonize me, but i HAVE to know if she likes me or not. Why I don't know, but I just do.

Hmm,do you have her id/phone number or something? I don't know how you could find out in another way :shifty:

I'm a retarded idiot that didn't ask for her number:nono:

Luckily her friend that was with her, works at the local KFC, and since this party had like, 1/2 of the local KFC employees there and me being friends with quite a few of them, I don't think getting into contact with her again will be impossible. I'll wait a week or so and see what happens I guess.

Diana, I meant that you don't need to ask me and I won't be offended if you won't :D But now that you asked...well I noticed I kick a little more ass in Singstar than I remembered. I could probably find out how you've been doing just by reading this thread a week's worth backwards, but would you care to put it in your own words? :shifty:

I am glad you didn't pop that collar Pekka.

I have been on a MAJOR death metal kick lately. I think I've come to realize it's truly my favorite sub genre of heavy metal, ever.

I love being able to spin some Cryptopsy, or Gorguts and then put on VersaEmerge afterwards, there is something strangely brutal about that

Oh,ok then. :D

Problem almost solved then! :D

Well I hope so.

What is another possibility, is that she was flirting with me for the sake of just fucking with my head and leading me on. If that was the case, I'd like to find out sooner than later so I can move on to trying to snag another female.

Party poopers, gross.

I nearly got my fucking neck slit by a party pooper and several of my friends close to getting stabbed. Not cool, not cool at all.

I myself prefer a slightly more social environment, which doesn't involve some asshole high on several drugs putting a fucking knife to my throat for almost no reason

Diana, I meant that you don't need to ask me and I won't be offended if you won't :D But now that you asked...well I noticed I kick a little more ass in Singstar than I remembered. I could probably find out how you've been doing just by reading this thread a week's worth backwards, but would you care to put it in your own words? :shifty:

Singstar? What's that? :D

Well,I've been just wasting my time lately. Nothing interesting happened,I've caught a cold and I can't talk/breathe. I mean,I oan talk,but my voice sounds so hoarse that I don't want to be put in the situation of writing everything I want to say on a piece of paper,haha. So that's why I'm trying to keep my mouth shut.

Well I hope so.

What is another possibility, is that she was flirting with me for the sake of just fucking with my head and leading me on. If that was the case, I'd like to find out sooner than later so I can move on to trying to snag another female.

I don't think she wanted to play with your head or something. There would be no reason for it,haha. Anyway,you'll find out! :D

Harry, that's actually a very good reason to stay sober at parties. I was sober and he was drunk so he didn't get to hurt anybody.

Diana, Singstar's a karaoke game for PS2! Are you telling me that you have never played it? Sucks about the cold, but at least now you can sound a bit like Aretha Franklin when you sing. :shifty:

A good reason to stay sober? I didn't even fucking know the guy was gonna come, get pissed off and suddenly be wielding a fuck knife.

This was one of those kinda parties where it would not have been right to be sober, the atmosphere screamed "drink to success" and then proceed to hook up with a chick.

Diana, was that you that posted those clips a while ago, of singing stuff with no backing? I remember it being really good, but I couldn't make it through the entire clip because dry vocals give me a headache, but that's just a personal thing, otherwise, if that was you you can sing really well.

A good reason to stay sober? I didn't even fucking know the guy was gonna come, get pissed off and suddenly be wielding a fuck knife.

Yeah, you kinda answered yourself for me. I'd prefer to be sober when someone wants to introduce me to his knife. I know, you didn't know he was coming and all, but still...

Diana, are you going to record anything new when you get better? You can give the clip to Harry and he will bless it with the Timbaland-touch:hyper:

What's a reverb? :shifty:

I have to get used to singing with a background or something,it can't all be a cappella all the time,haha.

Lol never mind on the reverb

I find acappella singing clips really hard to listen to anyway to be honest.

I'm hoping to get singing lessons eventually. I've been telling myself to for a year now, just has never happened still.