Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

Seriously, I severely doubt you'll find what I'm reading interesting at all. Audio Engineering is not something a lot of people care about haha

Well,for me it sounds interesting,I don't know,maybe it's because I don't even know what this audio engineering is,haha. The only problem is that I don't think I'm going to understand everything,I'm not a native English speaker and yeah. :shifty:

It's not physics, not even close haha. Well some of it is, but it's not totally, pure physics as such. Technically you don't even need to be good at maths or science to be an audio engineer anyway. I was really good at both of them at school though, but I dropped out of school anyway, heh.

Maths and science could be incredibly useful if it was actually taught well, in most cases it isn't. My mathematical abilities were at least 2 years ahead of my actual age, but I completely lost all interest in it because the way it's taught is boring and not useful.

All we get told is a bunch of a numbers and rarely given an insight on how to apply it in real life and why it's exciting, which is why most kids seem to hate maths.

Wish I had studied another language, you're really lucky to be fairly fluent in English, even if you might not think so. Hell, in another 5 years, you'll be more fluent at English than probably 50 per cent of Australians

Do you really think so? Haha,thanks,I guess. :)

Hmm,well,I've been learning English for about.. 12 years now. Spanish for 2 years,and French for about 5 years. The thing is that I don't even know how to say "Hi,how are you?" in French,haha. And I've studied German too,for 2 years. And I'm studying Latin too,even though I wouldn't consider Latin a foreign language or something.

@Diana : I'm impressed I have to say. I studied Italian for a little while at school, but forgot most of what I learn haha.

And you'd be surprised by how many Australians cannot spell correctly. I know plenty of people twice my age with a far smaller vocabulary than myself.

:D We have to learn a lot of foreign languages. People don't really have a future in Romania,so they go to work in other countries and yeah. And they might get a better job if they know more than 2 foreign languages.

Wow,now that's.. odd.

Hello Pekka! :D

You know, I was at a Sweden-themed party and I wore this silky blue blouse (in honor of the swedish flag) on which I had sown the text "Forsberg" in yellow (in honor of the swedish hockey monster). I really thought a long while about whether to pop my collar just to appear a little bit more swedish (since all swedes are naturally a bit...boy lovers...of course) but I thought "god damn, even I have some standards" so I decided against it.

And hi Diana!