Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

I think if you're mind makes up images, you're taken way too much drugs lol.

LSD didn't really create anything that wasn't there, it simply "Enhanced" what I could already see, feel, smell and hear, if that makes sense. what you see on cartoons where some guy takes LSD and suddenly weird things start showing up, isn't quite reality lol

Haha, yeah.

I find it interesting that you can buy cough/cold medicine with DXM in it (you can see exactly what DXM is on wikipedia), which has similar effects to LSD. Basically if you shallow about 10 times the recommended dose of cough/cold medicine, you can hallucinate, but it's perfectly legal.

I've never tried it though, I might once, but I'm not the sort of person to do it over and over again

Well,maybe the medicine wouldn't have the same effect without DMX,so I guess it's necessary. I don't know,I can't think of an explanation right now,haha.

In any case,morphine can be called a drug too. And I think you could call almost every medicine a drug. :shifty:

not that great atm but that are the side effects my doc already mentioned i'd probably get after the injection against swin flu. oh ya so right :/

Aww :hug:

you got the injection against it? everyone around me is like: you're gonna get it?

and i'm like: idk